Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Getting laid in college is so easy bro"

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Holy fuck, this was the most bluepilled crap I have ever heard in my life. What's worse is it came from the same delusional retard that told me that lifting would help me get girls too. I can't believe I took any life advice from that fucking moron.

the lifting advice is quite legit if your face is good enough or if you have a bloat. the whole "getting laid in college is easy bro!" is a load of horse crap.

A year or two after I graduated from uni as a KHHV, I was listening to a local radio show where one co-host ridiculed the other co-host for only having one girlfriend in college. He said, "How could anyone possibly go four whole years of college without having more than one girlfriend?" My week was pretty much ruined after that.

A year or two after I graduated from uni as a KHHV, I was listening to a local radio show where one co-host ridiculed the other co-host for only having one girlfriend in college. He said, "How could anyone possibly go four whole years of college without having more than one girlfriend?" My week was pretty much ruined after that.
That co-host who asked that question should be beaten

In 3 years in a house of 5 other guys the tallies ended 0,0,1,2,girlfriend.

When ppl say this, what they are doing is bragging. They don't care about you or how hard it is. They are just looking for an opportunity to brag, feel superior to others.

i did nursing for about 2 years at college, we are talking about a 15:1 female to male ratio, didn't even get a phone number

that's when i knew there was no hope for me if I couldn't get a girl at those odds

Last edited:
i did nursing for about 2 years at college, we are talking about a 15:1 female to male ratio, didn't even get a phone number

that's when i knew there was no hope for me if I couldn't get a girl
damn that makes me mad man

It is true though...

For attractive males and females that ia.

if i had a dolor for every time someone told me that i would be able to buy 12 hookers and drive them with a limo to my mansion

jesus fucking christ dude.

When ppl say this, what they are doing is bragging. They don't care about you or how hard it is. They are just looking for an opportunity to brag, feel superior to others.

This

You shouldn't really listen to or believe normies, most are just lying. That's not to say that they NEVER had those experiences, just that they tend to severely over-exaggerate

People are telling me the same shit as well. I don't believe a word of what they say, nothing they have ever told me has ever come true.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

that's when i knew there was no hope for me if I couldn't get a girl at those odds

You're oldcel, yes?

It didn't get any better later?

this thread is so depressing tbh.
facts

the lifting advice is quite legit if your face is good enough or if you have a bloat. the whole "getting laid in college is easy bro!" is a load of horse crap.
You don't have sex with your face, both of these in almost all cased are required to get sex as a male, be thin, have at least an average face, there is almost no in between.

this, they wanna rub it in your face how easy it is for them

I just remembered more specific details from that radio show. That co-host went to the same university that I attended... and the other co-host was like, "How could anyone possibly go four whole years at (University Name) without having more than one girlfriend?"

My alma mater had a reputation for being a party school at the time, and I couldn't even lose my virginity there! :feelsrope::kys::feelsrope::kys::feelsrope::kys:

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Fucking kill me

I just remembered more specific details from that radio show. That co-host went to the same university that I attended... and the other co-host was like, "How could anyone possibly go four whole years at (University Name) without having more than one girlfriend?"

My alma mater had a reputation for being a party school at the time, and I couldn't even lose my virginity there! :feelsrope::kys::feelsrope::kys::feelsrope::kys:

My school is similar.

Holy fuck, this was the most bluepilled crap I have ever heard in my life. What's worse is it came from the same delusional retard that told me that lifting would help me get girls too. I can't believe I took any life advice from that fucking moron.
Remember the axiom: The easier it is for women, the harder it is for men.

When women have greater sexual freedom, they congregate to only a handful of high value men, and the number of men total having sex goes down.

When women have greater sexual freedom, they congregate to only a handful of high value men, and the number of men total having sex goes down.

Is that a real quote? If it is then whoever came up with it deserves a fucking medal.

In 3 years in a house of 5 other guys the tallies ended 0,0,1,2,girlfriend.

The guy I was talking to was in my grade in highschool. He had no experience with college either. He wasn't really bragging although he did on many occasions...I will make a post about that later.

They probably only say that because they were late bloomers who had trouble in high school getting laid, but had absolutely no problem after getting over puberty and being in a setting where being openly sexually is encouraged. But that only works if you're a normie, chadlite, or chad himself, if you're subhuman trash like us you'll always be alone no matter how much sex is encouraged.

They probably only say that because they were late bloomers who had trouble in high school getting laid, but had absolutely no problem after getting over puberty and being in a setting where being openly sexually is encouraged. But that only works if you're a normie, chadlite, or chad himself, if you're subhuman trash like us you'll always be alone no matter how much sex is encouraged.

And then the really late bloomers are able to get theirs after they've graduated from college and started their careers.

What does that say about someone like me who went through three years of middle school, four years of high school, another four years of university, followed by 10+ years of corporate wageslavery without being able to get his dick wet even once?!?!?!

And yet people accuse me of being a fakecel because I was able to get some Tinder matches overseas! Whoopie fucking doo!

And then the really late bloomers are able to get theirs after they've graduated from college and started their careers.

What does that say about someone like me who went through three years of middle school, four years of high school, another four years of university, followed by 10+ years of corporate wageslavery without being able to get his dick wet even once?!?!?!

And yet people accuse me of being a fakecel because I was able to get some Tinder matches overseas! Whoopie fucking doo!
FWIW I don't think you're a fakecel, homie.

FWIW I don't think you're a fakecel, homie.

Honestly, I'm probably more of a locationcel than a truecel, but there's no way I could possibly be a fakecel after everything I've been through.

Still waiting for it to "get better" lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back