Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious getting jew pills (anti depressant anti anxiety thing)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
im getting the ssri things so i can go to school and not feel depressed or anxious or anything, hopefully this should help me feel more numb and less anxious,.

has anyone tried these medicine? What will it feel it like when I take it? Anyway im getting them sometime tommorow but not going to school so i will make an update thread.
Eef

if it helps, it helps. i have nothing against jewpill users

if it helps, it helps. i have nothing against jewpill users
idk cannot really go to school without feeling anxious and i cant hide in the toilets anymore :feelscry:

i have a truecel group to sit with filled with autist but anyway i hate going to school, i've been doing normal jew therapy for so long cant even remeber

legit don't do it. I would rather be high on cannabis everyday than taking pills everyday, and I don't care much for people who smoke weed all the time. If school is a problem it will be over soon enough and imo a college degree is not gonna fix your life tbh. not more than being hooked on SSRIs.

over if you pop jewpills bro

legit don't do it. I would rather be high on cannabis everyday than taking pills everyday, and I don't care much for people who smoke weed all the time. If school is a problem it will be over soon enough and imo a degree is not gonna fix your life tbh

cant axcess weed, maybe a bit later, but my parents will kick me out anyway
i've made over 7,000 + post and have 50 days adding up both looksmax and here (looksmax i used cos .co is blocked at my school) , it never began

cant axcess weed, maybe a bit later, but my parents will kick me out anyway
im not recommending you get on weed tbh that will eat all your money unless you can figure out how to mine diamonds in minecraft. but what im saying is the pills will fuck you worse than basically being on drugs imo. well same shit i guess.

im getting the ssri things so i can go to school and not feel depressed or anxious or anything, hopefully this should help me feel more numb and less anxious,.

has anyone tried these medicine? What will it feel it like when I take it? Anyway im getting them sometime tommorow but not going to school so i will make an update thread.View attachment 255205
Yes have been on SSRI and diazepam many years ago, and recently got back on them after the noodle blackpilled me.

They do work, but not immediately, you need to start heavier then weane off with the SSRI, and the only real side effect is you won't get boners anymore.

The anxiety meds it depends what kind you're getting, the obvious issue I found with mine was weird sleep patterns. Also tolerance builds up, and while they help with anxiety in general, they won't prevent an anxiety attack if something triggers it, at least not in the kind of doses a Dr will give you.

im not recommending you get on weed tbh that will eat all your money unless you can figure out how to mine diamonds in minecraft. but what im saying is the pills will fuck you worse than basically being on drugs imo. well same shit i guess.
im already fucked, im a truecel and mentalcel in one
Yes have been on SSRI and diazepam many years ago, and recently got back on them after the noodle blackpilled me.

They do work, but not immediately, you need to start heavier then weane off with the SSRI, and the only real side effect is you won't get boners anymore.

The anxiety meds it depends what kind you're getting, the obvious issue I found with mine was weird sleep patterns. Also tolerance builds up, and while they help with anxiety in general, they won't prevent an anxiety attack if something triggers it, at least not in the kind of doses a Dr will give you.
well im having sleeping pills or something to help me sleep and they work pretty well, idc about boners ngl, im getting ssri's i think, im only planning to take them in highschool

Last edited:
SSRI fucked up my libido after 4 days, fuck that jewpill shit. I'd rather take TRT, but cucktors doesn't want to give testosterone to men, only to ftm tranny.

SSRI fucked up my libido after 4 days, fuck that jewpill shit. I'd rather take TRT, but cucktors doesn't want to give testosterone to men, only to ftm tranny.
jfl, i dont care about wankiing so much

has anyone tried these medicine? What will it feel it like when I take it? Anyway im getting them sometime tommorow but not going to school so i will make an update thread.View attachment 255205
there are no jewpills for your face
there will be thiss huge dissonance between getting bullied
and then ssris making you feel happy, BUT ABOUT WHAT, your circumstances and life in reality is the same, its like a fake high from cocaine, with a lesser come down everyday just the come down is delayed to when you come OFF JEWPILLS.
then you go REAL LOW

MORAL OF STORY DONT DO JEW PILLS

there are no jewpills for your face
there will be thiss huge dissonance between getting bullied
and then ssris making you feel happy, BUT ABOUT WHAT, your circumstances and life in reality is the same, its like a fake high from cocaine, with a lesser come down everyday just the come down is delayed to when you come OFF JEWPILLS.
then you go REAL LOW

MORAL OF STORY DONT DO JEW PILLS
ik but it makes u feel numb or happy or whatever idgaf i have plent of vidya and animus to feel happy about, i already know its over

Jewpill won't make you happier if your life is shit, it's like putting a band aid on a broken leg.

It's sad that so many sub-8 men have to rely on Jewpills because of the crushing shitfest which is the modern feminist society.

try St John's wort (but not alongside SSRIs, because you'll get serotonin syndrome) dedsrs

Jewpill won't make you happier if your life is shit, it's like putting a band aid on a broken leg.
idc about happiness feeling numb is better than nothing
It's sad that so many sub-8 men have to rely on Jewpills because of the crushing shitfest which is the modern feminist society.
im not sub-8, im sub 3 jfl
try St John's wort (but not alongside SSRIs, because you'll get serotonin syndrome) dedsrs
cannot even get that,

retarded assumption
Based on reality.
If retarded assumption is based on reality, what is your assumption based on.
and also furthermore, how is your position negating his position, not even more retarded than this"retarded position" of Unhappy-Man.

Based on reality.
If retarded assumption is based on reality, what is your assumption based on.
and also furthermore, how is your position negated his position, not even more retarded than this"retarded position" of Unhappy-Man.
:feelstastyman: god I hate faggots who bring inceldom to another level and say absurd shit like this that makes it hard for other incels to relate with them. Yeah bro you're incel because you're not sub8. :feelstastyman: Sub7 is on the same level as the sub3 guy bro its over.:feelstastyman:

:feelstastyman: god I hate faggots who bring inceldom to another level and say absurd shit like this that makes it hard for other incels to relate with them. Yeah bro you're incel because you're not sub8. :feelstastyman: Sub7 is on the same level as the sub3 guy bro its over.:feelstastyman:
YEAH KEEP ON RUNNING DAT BULLSHIT PROJECTION GAME AND PROJECTION GAME PROJECTION GAME AND PROJECTION GAME PROJECTION GAME AND PROJECTION GAME PROJECTION GAME AND PROJECTION GAME PROJECTION GAME AND PROJECTION GAME PROJECTION GAME AND PROJECTION GAME PROJECTION GAME AND PROJECTION GAME PROJECTION GAME AND PROJECTION GAME PROJECTION GAME AND PROJECTION GAME PROJECTION GAME AND PROJECTION GAME

KEEP BUILDING DEM STRAWMEN INTO HAYSTACKS IT MIGHT COME OFF ONE DAY DAT DERR

"It's sad that so many sub-8 men have to rely on Jewpills because of the crushing shitfest which is the modern feminist society."
you state this is retarded and jump the gun and think he meant all sub 8 what if it was a figure of speech eg all incels are reduced to using SSRI's and laments this poor situation.

you are the one who has also jumped to a retarded assumption

Your initial low dose won't do much. Then if you increase it, it will numb all your emotions (good and bad) and your dick. You will be a zombie who can't even fap. In other words, you need to trade up from SSRIs asap like I recommended in your earlier thread

YEAH KEEP ON RUNNING DAT BULLSHIT PROJECTION GAME AND PROJECTION GAME PROJECTION GAME AND PROJECTION GAME PROJECTION GAME AND PROJECTION GAME PROJECTION GAME AND PROJECTION GAME PROJECTION GAME AND PROJECTION GAME PROJECTION GAME AND PROJECTION GAME PROJECTION GAME AND PROJECTION GAME PROJECTION GAME AND PROJECTION GAME PROJECTION GAME AND PROJECTION GAME PROJECTION GAME AND PROJECTION GAME

KEEP BUILDING DEM STRAWMEN INTO HAYSTACKS IT MIGHT COME OFF ONE DAY DAT DERR

"It's sad that so many sub-8 men have to rely on Jewpills because of the crushing shitfest which is the modern feminist society."
you state this is retarded and jump the gun and think he meant all sub 8 what if it was a figure of speech eg all incels are reduced to using SSRI's and laments this poor situation.

you are the one who has also jumped to a retarded assumption
:feelstastyman:

riggggggggght so a bullshit emoji wins you the arguement
keep on taking dos SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIII'SSSSSSSSSSSS

LOW EFFORT
you should be a mod promote him now
rekkkkt again

Last edited:
riggggggggght so a bullshit emoji wins you the arguement
keep on taking dos SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIII'SSSSSSSSSSSS

LOW EFFORT
you should be a mod promote him now
rekkkkt again
stop sperging out man

I heard all these prescription pills actually fry your brain in the long-run, idk if true but that would fuck you up more once u get off them so I'd stay away tbh

stop sperging out man
riggggght coming from the autist himself who has the self awareness of a potato.
The question really is how can you determine whether i am "sperging out".
And differentiate this from being hammered
Then you come with the obligatory NORMAN square root IQ of autism buxx projection onto me as every other sperg does

Ill just keep on rekking you as well

@curryZoomercoomer they help in the short term but they are addicitve tbh prolly moreso than weed is even if not as much as nicotine.

riggggght coming from the autist himself who has the self awareness of a potato.
The question really is how can you determine whether i am "sperging out".
And differentiate this from being hammered
Then you come with the obligatory NORMAN square root IQ of autism buxx projection onto me as every other sperg does

Ill just keep on rekking you as well
poor you to have written that message unironically

I took medication for a while and i stopped them as soon as i could because they were fucking my libido and make me feel "empty". I needed that shit for a brief period but then i've stopped it because it was pointless.

They give it to you in order to suppress suicidal thoughts i guess.

Never tried them

poor you to have written that message unironically

lol the good old unironically meme keep rolling out the old tropes to deflect the point again
when you run out of ANYTHING TO RETORT just a good old unironically one line bullshit spammaxxx
retard
its a blanket send all, response form a norman again its the same styling it out dumbass angle

give it up NEETARD

Last edited:
TAKE YOUR JEWPILLS AND BEHAVE INKWELL :soy: :soy: :soy:

If you're in a position where you're taking that poison the it's already over.

ive been given meds and suggested therapy and i did neither dont pop those stupid fucking pills bro

what will it feel it like when I take it?
It could make you suicidal, be careful.

Maybe useful if it helps you study and improve financial straits.

Otherwise, I would only try it if it was necessary for disability bux.

It could make you suicidal, be careful.

Maybe useful if it helps you study and improve financial straits.

Otherwise, I would only try it if it was necessary for disability bux.
im on it right now, i dont feel anything i think the doctor gave me not very hard ssri, i even got a boner, he said he' ll give me a proper one later
ive been given meds and suggested therapy and i did neither dont pop those stupid fucking pills bro
im doing it cos i feel too anxious and depressed

they're good boyo

the ssri things will make you feel worse for a while, then better after taking them daily for about a month. you wont feel high or anything, you'll just stop feeling so bad, its kinda weird how they work ngl

they're good boyo

the ssri things will make you feel worse for a while, then better after taking them daily for about a month. you wont feel high or anything, you'll just stop feeling so bad, its kinda weird how they work ngl
yea they just make you number to the pain I guess but def don't get you high

im on it right now, i dont feel anything i think the doctor gave me not very hard ssri, i even got a boner, he said he' ll give me a proper one later

im doing it cos i feel too anxious and depressed

i have felt immense anxiety and depression for the last 9 months that can't even be described, at it's peak i lost 5 pounds because i just couldn't even eat due to how anxious i was or even sit in the same spot for even a minute lol i have felt the worst of it and I still do but i have never taken those scam pills

Adderall made me feel good, but still couldn't focus without gf