Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting heightmogged by toilets hits differently

P

ParasiteToSociety

Taking a break from the forum
★★★★
When I last went out to supermarket
a group of zoomer whoremaxxed toilets appeared, almost all of them height mogged me, Imagine their standards 7ft terachad only
Nothing emasculates you more then being height mogged by a toilet. (Wet)

Yes, this is one of the most brutal mogs there are. Maybe because tall foids are hot. It's a really weird and unpleasant situation.

How tall are you?

Yes.

Also getting wristmogged and framemogged by foids.

I'm a subhuman wet noodle.

I like tall femoids, but I hate getting size mogged by female ogres. Tall and slim = hot, tall and big = cursed

Makes me wanna hit them differently.

Yah, I can relate. I'm 5'8" and almost every foid I've ever encountered has either been my height or taller. I think this whole "average height" shit that you always hear is bullshit, and is just a way for society to cope. When I hear the average height for men is "5'9" but all I see are dudes taller than my ass by 3+ inches, you gotta wonder, right? The supposed height for foids is 5'3", but every chick around me are literally no where close to that short... they mog me just as much as the men. It's fucking unfair and it's fucked with me throughout my school years all the way to the present. I stopped growing too around middle school.. 7th-8th grade, I'm now (almost) 29 and am 5'8". The only thing's that changed is that I've filled out (naturally), but that's it. FML

Yah, I can relate. I'm 5'8" and almost every foid I've ever encountered has either been my height or taller. I think this whole "average height" shit that you always hear is bullshit, and is just a way for society to cope. When I hear the average height for men is "5'9" but all I see are dudes taller than my ass by 3+ inches, you gotta wonder, right? The supposed height for foids is 5'3", but every chick around me are literally no where close to that short... they mog me just as much as the men. It's fucking unfair and it's fucked with me throughout my school years all the way to the present. I stopped growing too around middle school.. 7th-8th grade, I'm now (almost) 29 and am 5'8". The only thing's that changed is that I've filled out (naturally), but that's it. FML
Indeed it is a cope foids on average are like 5’7 to 5’8 and now average men are 6’+ pretty much how you described it. My height stop around 9th grade. I filled out as well by gymcelling and age.

I’m lucky to have a good frame so I don’t get framemogged but still it didn’t help me as I’m still an incel rotting away.

Yes
Im literally the exact same. I have a good frame. I feel like this nigga whenever tall ass foids appear

I’m 5’10 the group of toilets were like 6’0+
What the actual fuck? Why are zoomers so fucking tall? Actual suicidefuel.

I'm 167cm almost all toilets are taller than me when I go to shopping.

I feel so emasculated when that happens :fuk:

a group of zoomer whoremaxxed toilets appeared, almost all of them height mogged me, Imagine their standards 7ft terachad only
It’s just clown tier, especially when you’re an ogre but then realize ur still heightmogged, it’s beyond over

Reason why I dont mind being heightmogged by them is because Im not competing with them. If I was chad and tall, Id pick a tall foid. They might be taller but id still be able to beat the fuck out of a tall foid, very easily, if I wanted show superiority.

if someone being taller then you is enough to emasculate you, you was never much masculine to begin with

Not me. Whenever I see a tall woman I think 'damn she could save my bloodline'.

I’m 5’10
Same and the exact same happened to me my therapist is actually like 6’2 so I’m mogged daily and on the other occasions I got mogged by some white girls who were tall

Tall foids are coomfuel, I wish I could have a girlfriend taller than me to cuddle with:feelsrope:

What the actual fuck? Why are zoomers so fucking tall? Actual suicidefuel.
Height is heritable and sexually selected for, it's going to rise with every generation.

No it's not. I'm 5'8 and European.
It is where I live. I'm sligthly under 5'10 and seeing a native man that is shorter than me is rare, for men in my age group maybe once a week if at all. All northern european countries and northern euro settler nations are the same from what I've seen.

I stopped growing too around middle school.. 7th-8th grade, I'm now (almost) 29 and am 5'8".
We're quite similar in this regard. JFL.