Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting heightmogged by a female is the worst

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I get heightmogged by multiple females every single day. It fucks up my mood. It makes me angry. I feel like a 6 year old kid when this happens.
How does it make you feel? Is it worse than getting heightmogged by males?

I got heightmogged by a woman once. She was pretty old and looked like an ogre so it's k

I completely agree. I'm 5'8" and 90% of white females are taller than me.

How tall are you OP?

I know that feel as a turbomanlet.
6' with shoes.
Also I got heightmogged by 6'9 or so guy in the supermarket. This made me feel humiliated. Getting heightmogged makes me want to emigrate and would be the main motivation to move away.

Last edited:
Where abouts are you :(

I’m on peptides right now but I don’t think I’ll get more than 2 inches in height gains.
Can't you just keep taking then indefinitely to keep your plates open?

Where abouts are you :(

I’m on peptides right now but I don’t think I’ll get more than 2 inches in height gains.
How old are you? Maybe there's a little chance that I'll grow. I heard males can grow until 21.

U get heightmogged by foids at 6‘?Where do you live?

I get barely mogged by german females at 6‘

Getting mogged by femoids in general is brutal tbh. Nothing more emasculating.

Im 5'3 so it happens to me all the time.
I feel like shit and I try to humor it, but doesnt work and as a manlet, I know foids hate me for that trait

Being short really ruins smv. All short guys I went to school with were either incel or had really unattractive girls

U get heightmogged by foids at 6‘?Where do you live?

I get barely mogged by german females at 6‘
Germany. Some truly heightmog me (6'1+) and most are just the same height which I would count as heightmogging because it's a female. Even standing next to a 5'10 tall woman is emasculating. As a male, you want to tower women and feel superior.

Even standing next to a 5'10 tall woman is emasculating. As a male, you want to tower women and feel superior.
I agree but seriously though, majority is below 5‘10. You‘ll be towering them with ease at 6‘. German males are the real problem. Almost any teen is above 185cm, which is very intimidating

I agree but seriously though, majority is below 5‘10. You‘ll be towering them with ease at 6‘. German males are the real problem. Almost any teen is above 185cm, which is very intimidating
Being short is the main reason I don't like going out. Getting facemogged wouldn't bother me.
My cousin is almost 2m, why can't I have such luck:feelsree:

Fell ya mate 172-3 here.
Most women are around my height or taller... and they wear heels to rub it in.

Being short really ruins smv. All short guys I went to school with were either incel or had really unattractive girls

Opposite here. Couple do have landwhales but a couple have hotties, same distribution as other heights.

This forum in general people latch on to like one example and call it the truth.

Opposite here. Couple do have landwhales but a couple have hotties, same distribution as other heights.

This forum in general people latch on to like one example and call it the truth.
It's kinda over exaggerated tbh(I'm 6'4.5" still a virgin) but all the top tier guys are tall. Short guys can do it with compensation in other areas

It all comes down to the face IMO. Short good looking guy has a better chance at a hottie than a tall average looking guy. All things being equal tall guys have a larger pool of pussy to choose from for sure.