Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Getting harder to cope

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
I am feeling more depressed and sitting around late at night thinking about how over it is. It is harder for me to sleep and to do much other than LDAR. Before I was coping more with gymmaxxing but I am not looking forward to that as much especially with shoulder pain I am getting rn. I was also coping with some vidya games and YouTube, RN I am finding every game boring and YouTube is also just getting harder to watch. I will need to endure many more years of this shit and it will just get worse from here so I need get used to this.

make some high iq posts

make some high iq posts
Idk want to even post. I can talk about blackpill but it has been talked about to death on here. I only really give high IQ posts on YouTube comments jfl but all of that is water to anyone here.

careermax
I am going to be doing that, that will be lifefuel hopefully.

Idk want to even post. I can talk about blackpill but it has been talked about to death on here. I only really give high IQ posts on YouTube comments jfl but all of that is water to anyone here.

make a thread about your local murder in your country

It's over if your genetics don't even allow you to gymmaxx. :feelsahh:

I feel ya. In addition to the careermaxs advice on here I'd suggest hobbymaxxing...something with a creative streak in it, the better. Besides spirituality and counseling hobbies have been the most robust cope for me anyway.

It's over if your genetics don't even allow you to gymmaxx. :feelsahh:
Yup I am stuck weak with my legs it is just hopeless. My shoulder pain should just go away at least I think it is just flared up.

I was also coping with some vidya games and YouTube, RN I am finding every game boring and YouTube is also just getting harder to watch.
Most forms of entertainment have become hollow. YouTube was once such an inspirational place, the videos were so genuine. Vidya games aren't much better, I haven't played anything in years. These things don't really function as a cope for anyone anymore.

I dont know how to cooe with my shiitty life