Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Getting GF mogged

_wifebeater_

_wifebeater_

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Would you bother getting GF mogged?

Like if you had a 25 years old roastie gf and then see someone with a prime jb passing you on the street?

I think it would bother me a lot tbh

Last edited:
no I want my roastie and be happy with it

It's a brutal gfmog when you walk with your post-wall ex-cock carousel riding landwhale roastie with five kids and you see a gl guy with his fresh jb gf who's only had the gl guy as her sexual partner.

Imagine having a landwhale 30 year old roast beef girlfriend and getting gf mogged by 16 year old stacy

This is why i only want a girl younger than me

:blackpill: version: yes i would be very pissed
:bluepill: version: no i grant them their plessure, knowing the stacy will become a landwhale too

For sure. This is why I would rather have a younger foid

rather incel for life than ltr a roastie

It's a brutal gfmog when you walk with your post-wall ex-cock carousel riding landwhale roastie with five kids and you see a gl guy with his fresh jb gf who's only had the gl guy as her sexual partner.
This is why I could never lower my standards. I'd rather be incel than a cuck.

When a foid is superior to another foid it's called a fog, not a mog... Mogging exclusively applies to males.

There's always a bigger Stacy.

You know, if you end up comparing your girlfriend to everyone else's, I don't think there's much of a relationship there, since she essentially becomes just another material possession as opposed to someone you have an emotional investment in.

Imagine living next door to this while your bring your post prime slightly overweight single mother back home for a dinner date.

meghan-roche-for-heroine-magazine-october-2019-001.jpg

There's always a bigger Stacy.

You know, if you end up comparing your girlfriend to everyone else's, I don't think there's much of a relationship there, since she essentially becomes just another material possession as opposed to someone you have an emotional investment in.BA
well said

Wouldn’t bother me as long as I found my gf attractive.

I’d be ok with it only if I had been with my 25 year old gf for 9 years and got to fuck her when she was 16, prime, and unused.

Imagine living next door to this while your bring your post prime slightly overweight single mother back home for a dinner date.

I wouldnt cuck myself for a post wall roastie with kids tbh. I would be getting the same amount of sex and loneliness I have now, but with more bills tbh.
What I want is state mandated jb virgin gf.

Dude no way getting mogged in any aspect sucks

ill definately try to take advantage of living next door to that

Would you bother getting GF mogged?

Like if you had a 25 years old roastie gf and then see someone with a prime jb passing you on the street?

I think it would bother me a lot tbh
Gf mogged would def be brutal, but not as bad as normal mogging tbh
Regardless this is def another reason not to arrange marry a trash piece of shift or settle for roast beef lard demon

Nuclear rage fuel in my heart from not having a prime jb qt, but i would still be happy with my roastie as long as she is loyal, loving me for who i am tbh ngl.
looks like my cousin
Incestmaxxing time.

Last edited:

Now THAT'S a mog

dont care just give me something to fuck