Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting GF is not ascending

• Thread starter Deleted member 40696
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40696

Greycel
-
If she leaves after week

"ascending" term in general is misleading and retarded

i dont consider ascending finding some used up whore and betabuxxing for her.

or if she treats you like shit and doesn't go out with you or let you touch her matter of fact, if she makes you jealous all the time and low key cheats on you, she ain't either.

or if she treats you like shit and doesn't go out with you or let you touch her matter of fact, if she makes you jealous all the time and low key cheats on you, she ain't either.

Never happened.

Dumbass logic.
You could extend it to: "getting a gf is not ascending if she leaves after X weeks"
So did you not ascend if you got a gf and she left after 2 years? after 10 years?
If you got a gf, you ascended. Period. Always was like that, always will be like that.
You have proven that you are able to attract a female (it doesn't matter for how long) and can do it again.

Stop trying to change basic incel 101 you dumbass zoomer greycels.

Last edited:
Dumbass logic.
You could extend it to: "getting a gf is not ascending if she leaves after X weeks"
So did you not ascend if you got a gf and she left after 2 years? after 10 years?
If you got a gf, you ascended. Period. Always was like that, always will be like that.
You have proven that you are able to attract a female (it doesn't matter for how long) and can do it again.

Stop trying to change basic incel 101 you dumbass zoomer greycels.
Lol did I say after 2 years? I said if u get Gf and she leaves after 1 week, retard

Lol did I say after 2 years? I said if u get Gf and she leaves after 1 week, retard
So if she leaves after 1 week and 1 day you ascended, cool ... what a brainfart thread :fuk:

Presumption of a gf is she has fucked you, so yes it does count even 1 day

So if she leaves after 1 week and 1 day you ascended, cool ... what a brainfart thread :fuk:
U must have african IQ I said u didn’t ascend if she leaves u in a week, can’t u read the fkn comment

Only thing that counts as ascension is to coom inside her without paying for it

if she hasnt fucked u shes not ur gf

If you stuck your dick inside her then yes you did

If you stuck your dick inside her then yes you did
I did that many times with hookers, there’s no difference, it’s only different if u do that everyday with her for years

Nah nigga, here in the SF bay area, if you got a gf you definitely ascended. Because you are doing better than most men if you got a GF. Lets say if you have the looks to barely ascend, and even if she treats you like shit (and low key cheats on you like someone said), imagine how much shittier she was to most dudes before she decided to give you a shot. Even if she allows you to betabuxx her for months and months before deciding to let herself be touched by you, its still ascending. Cuz there are tons and tons of dudes who would kill for the opportunity to betabuxx for her just for a chance to be seen in public with her.

Even bigger accomplishment is if you are an ethnic male in a major city in America and manage to get a GF. Means you are high value as a man of color and white-like. The foid considered you over a lot of white dudes that were competing for her. And she would have looked way more hip and assimilated walking around with a white dude. So if she didn't mind being seen in public with you, that means there is something white passing about you as an ethnic, whether that be looks, clothing style, or speech.