Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Getting frustrated people see me as a race traitor

How can I engage in raceplay fetish without people calling me out for it? :foidSoy: :feelshaha:

@pyromancer1234 @Biowaste Removal
Zero self-awareness, just imagine what kind of raceplay they do when they "experiment physically." :lul: Funny how it's always a White pole these women end up dancing on.
The fact that raceplay got rated as the most rightwing fetish by the political orientation of the people with it on two different occasions, when even male domination was leftwing in one and rightwing in the other, and how many white nationalists lust after and date Asian women definitely can get one thinking about what's going on there:feelsjuice::

image-18.png
politicalsexorientation2.jpg

Yup, the irony here is strong from all sides: That noodlewhore hates her race so much she wants to “improve” it by destroying a White bloodline & producing dysgenic offspring, thus worsening both.
It would be a good idea but only if she birthed her kids in Asia. Then they would be hapas living among and mogging asians. Take this guy as an example 6'4 hapa athlete in japan

Screenshot 20240509 135000 Samsung Internet

See what I said above: He & I meant that they are “Honorary Aryan” due to civilizational achievements.

However, the most successful of all Asians are closer to Whites in appearance or have some White in them.
Yeah I got that, but it wouldn't surprise me that, if turks had the same numbers as asians do, that they would perform just as good, if not better than them. There are only around 11 million turks, excluding anatolians for obvious reasons. That is a pathetically small number. Because keep in mind alot of central asian countries also have iranians and russians too.

Last edited:
The fact that raceplay got rated as the most rightwing fetish by the political orientation of the people with it on two different occasions, when even male domination was leftwing in one and rightwing in the other, and how many white nationalists lust after and date Asian women definitely can get one thinking about what's going on there:feelsjuice::

image-18.png
politicalsexorientation2.jpg
Any time you see a white guy with an ethnic whore, you can bet your ass he is calling her racial slurs while the fuck. It's the ultimate "conquerer roleplay". It makes the man feel like he's king of the world, subjugating and humiliating the "enemy tribe".

I would imagine the same sentiment exists to an extent with white women who sleep with black guys, or arab guys who sleep with black/Indian girls

I hope their kid goes ER. Being somewhat race mixed myself it is extremely frustrating to grow up being a different shade than everyone else.
The amount of racism I experienced when little definitely built character, however it gave me a handicap when talking about the dating market. Anyhow people shouldn't race mix If possible, there are good evolutionarily reasons why one race has adapted to life in a certain environment.

Any time you see a white guy with an ethnic whore, you can bet your ass he is calling her racial slurs while the fuck. It's the ultimate "conquerer roleplay". It makes the man feel like he's king of the world, subjugating and humiliating the "enemy tribe".
Not really because for one thing most white men have been brainwashed by white guilt. Also white men are mainly just used as a betabuxx and don't get relationships which are beneficial to them like the type you described.

she is blinded by love. and by love, i mean white fever
Once you go white you can't go back
Honorary Aryan
M8 I never understood the aryan thingy. Like sure there is a certain mystique about the term that has largely been built by an Austrian painter. But, no offense Aryans outside of rainy western Europe and cold northern Europe are ill adapted.
You can't imagine how pathetic these people are whenever you are going /out/ during the day. They get sunburned after maximum 2 hours. As for intellect, I've seen complete regards as well as smart guys. It all depends on how they were raised.

Not really because for one thing most white men have been brainwashed by white guilt. Also white men are mainly just used as a betabuxx and don't get relationships which are beneficial to them like the type you described.
Lol bullshit. Black women WANT to be called nigger by her white bf. You're delusional af.

Her family must do the needful and eliminate this toilet