Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel getting fired maybe

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
my boss started spazzing out at me talking about firing me because our systems were down and I wasn't online even though I worked the whole day. It would've been better for me to call in sick. I really want to quit but I'd probably an hero if I did. What's a way to moneymax without ropemaxing?

Absolutely brutal tbh

i don't know any methods to get money without waging if you're not on neetbux or cant leach of family tbh
maybe if u were a foid u can sell nudes but since u inkwell its over

aniki's me (inside joke, the way it goes is "Insert Topic, Insert Me")
me

i don't know any methods to get money without waging if you're not on neetbux or cant leach of family tbh
maybe if u were a foid u can sell nudes but since u inkwell its over
it's over but maybe if desperate one can make money using dead girls to make money on camgirl sites, though I question its legality

my boss started spazzing out at me talking about firing me because our systems were down and I wasn't online even though I worked the whole day. It would've been better for me to call in sick. I really want to quit but I'd probably an hero if I did. What's a way to moneymax without ropemaxing?
Ok GrAYcel

Who’s working right now? It’s Ldar quarantine time

Invest in gold and silver, and other precious metals.

No escape from wageslaving I'm afraid.

A foid boss? Awful. Been there myself.

Invest in gold and silver, and other precious metals.
If only price suppression wasn't so strong at the present.

I long for the day gold is worth its real value.