Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting fat and I can’t stop it

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I’ve just been eating nonstop for the past two weeks a lot of stress In my life this is the only way I can cope since my parents took away my videogames and I can’t get anyone to sell me a cigarette to try smoking

Just put down the fork theory

Just put down the fork theory
Im not like fatcel yet it’s just I’ve been feeling more down than usual Bro and this is like the only way I can cope Im gonna try starving myself for a day but it’s real hard

Im not like fatcel yet it’s just I’ve been feeling more down than usual Bro and this is like the only way I can cope Im gonna try starving myself for a day but it’s real hard
Look if you end up fat you will feel even worse than before. Way worse than before. Just start eating normally step by step. Are you Overweight?

cigarettes suppress appetite. smoke theory

I eat around 5 meals a day. Just workout man.

Look if you end up fat you will feel even worse than before. Way worse than before. Just start eating normally step by step. Are you Overweight?
Idk Im probably like 5 pounds overweight by now or even 10 I could go back down in weight if I exercise next week since I have the whole week off for break
I eat around 5 meals a day. Just workout man.
Too demotivated but I’ll try next week and the weekend since I have off. All I do is eat Shit take a bunch of sleep medications to hopefully die and repeat

Idk Im probably like 5 pounds overweight by now or even 10 I could go back down in weight if I exercise next week since I have the whole week off for break

Too demotivated but I’ll try next week and the weekend since I have off. All I do is eat Shit take a bunch of sleep medications to hopefully die and repeat
Getting fat = looksmining

I personally won't be able to see myself in mirror if I was fat. Control your diet. I'm no expert but I anorexia-maxxed once sort of although I stopped after I felt no more changes in face would be achieved.

Ain’t you a blackcel? We have athletic bodies to cope with being shitskin, just play ball or sth.

Ain’t you a blackcel? We have athletic bodies to cope with being shitskin, just play ball or sth.
Mixedish but Yea I could do that or just run or lift or do bike or do other exercises since I hate basketball

Run some more marathons.

Can’t you buy cigarettes yourself? How old are you? I bought my first pack when I was 15 and they didn’t ask me for ID or anything. Is it harder to buy cigarettes as underage in US?

Can’t you buy cigarettes yourself? How old are you? I bought my first pack when I was 15 and they didn’t ask me for ID or anything. Is it harder to buy cigarettes as underage in US?
Im 16, and now it’s harder because of the whole vape thingy

STOP FUCKING EATING YOU FUCKING RETARD. ITS NOT THAT FUCKING HARD.

Anxiety is hard to control