Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting drunk makes me less autistic

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Getting drunk makes me know what it feels like to be nt. I guess autists specifically people with Asperger's just have their brains on overload all the time where normies face the opposite "problem".

Depends, I'm more nt when I've had a bit to drink. But if I'm full on drunk I'm even more autistic than usual

Depends, I'm more nt when I've had a bit to drink. But if I'm full on drunk I'm even more autistic than usual
Lmao yeah good way to put it. You just start not giving a fuck at a certain point and going full sperg. But early on its better.

Mushrooms make me not autistic. Weed makes me super autistic. Beer makes me depressed and get OCD.

Getting drunk makes me know what it feels like to be nt. I guess autists specifically people with Asperger's just have their brains on overload all the time where normies face the opposite "problem".
Maybe you are just NT with social anxiety then?

Because i dont understand how can alcohol make you more NT.

In South Park Jack Daniels was the temporary cure for Aspergers.

Alcohol doesn't make you NT. When I'm drunk I'm still autistic as fuck, the only difference being I'm able to express myself freely to normies without fear of being judged. Once I even felt the urge to jerk off in front of a group of foids, but I managed to restrain myself.

Alcohol doesn't make you NT. When I'm drunk I'm still autistic as fuck, the only difference being I'm able to express myself freely to normies without fear of being judged. Once I even felt the urge to jerk off in front of a group of foids, but I managed to restrain myself.
Yeah this is probably more likely I kind of cringe at a lot of drunk moments