Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting catcalled by girls

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Officer
★★★
Just now I was taking a walk when on my way home a group of teeangers appeared. I actually felt kind of confident today till one of the girls literally said 'man, this guy looks shit'. Jfl when youre getting anti cat called. Im the opposite of chad, only the extrem good looking or extrem ugly ones are getting cat called. Worst thing is this happened on my birthday. Just another reminder that it gets worse every year :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Just now I was taking a walk when on my way home a group of teeangers appeared. I actually felt kind of confident today till one of the girls literally said 'man, this guy looks shit'. Jfl when youre getting anti cat called. Im the opposite of chad, only the extrem good looking or extrem ugly ones are getting cat called. Worst thing is this happened on my birthday. Just another reminder that it gets worse every year :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
that's not cat calling. That's just harassment. When they do it to chad it's cat calling.

You have 3 options:

1.Cope with escapism
2.ER
3.Suicide

What wretched cunts.

This is why going outdoors is a bad idea tbh..

go toga on them

jfl @ going outside

Normalfags are cruel.

Damn what a group of cunts. It would be awesome if you could just punch them in the face so they learn not to fuck with someone who's stronger than them. If a man did something similar to another man, they would probably get sucker punched which is why men dont shit on other men that are STRONGER THAN THEM.

Happy birthday!
sad-birthday-pepe-24212333.png

one of the girls literally said 'man, this guy looks shit'
:woke::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:
lowihibmaxx and respond next time some bitch dare's open her cum-sucking dirty facehole and talk like that around you. Foids think they're so empowered and strong because cucks don't dare put them in their place, below men, were they belong. It's up to us to change that, bit by bit.

Damn what a group of cunts. It would be awesome if you could just punch them in the face so they learn not to fuck with someone who's stronger than them. If a man did something similar to another man, they would probably get sucker punched which is why men dont shit on other men that are STRONGER THAN THEM.

Bring back the Patriarchy!

Next time tell them it’s because you have terminal cancer and will be dead within 6 months.

Should've insulted them right there. Pour Pepsi on them next time or something.

Sounds brutal. Sorry to hear, OP.

I actually felt kind of confident today till one of the girls literally said 'man, this guy looks shit'
sorry this happened to you OP, I face this same shit almost every time I go out, especially from JB's, there is a school near my house and no matter the time there always is some students around

Hope you said "you looked in a mirror lately, oh wait that explains all the broken glass" or some shit.

u pussy just talk shit about her nose. foids are extremely self conscious about shit like that and will remember what you said every time they look themselves in a mirror JFL tested and approved. they are entirely different species theyll go mental on the slightest thing

Have you ever got eggs thrown at you?

Over the summer as I passed a group of JB foids they got completely quiet, and then began laughing.

Next time that happens I'm going to spill liquid on them, in the manner of St. Elliot (PBUH).

That wasn't catcalling, it was crapcalling.

Happy belate-birthday OP.

You just know the fags are saying: "r/thathappened" :soy:, because in their world women are a divine perfect creature that does no wrong.

I'd have just told the whore: "I hope you get to watch your parents suffer a grueling death as they come to terms with the fact they raised a useless whore as yourself".

chadcalling okey chad. welcome to chad.is

Society is cruel. I was called ugly a few times by the same girl who I don’t even know. One time I chased the stupid bitch and she ran away from me. They want equal rights? They can equal rights my fist if they think they can talk shit with no reason behind it except to show off to their friends who are probably normies too. Not to sound edgy but just sick of them cruel cows. Most women aren’t nice humans.

Disgusting behavior on their behalf. I hope you're feeling well after that incident.

Society is cruel. I was called ugly a few times by the same girl who I don’t even know. One time I chased the stupid bitch and she ran away from me. They want equal rights? They can equal rights my fist if they think they can talk shit with no reason behind it except to show off to their friends who are probably normies too. Not to sound edgy but just sick of them cruel cows. Most women aren’t nice humans.
:chad::chad::banhammer:

Tell the police they spat on you and called you a nigger