Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Getting called names

ihatetheworld

ihatetheworld

Recruit
★★
I often get called names.

I mainly get told that I’m weird , a psycho and they also call me school shooter

Is it something i said? No
I dont rlly talk alot and when i do its normal stuff , like abt craving foods- not craving to kill people lol

some girls told the teacher they are scared of me , now whats annoying is that im a very nice and kind person and have good manners , i dont even cuss lol

So they are telling others they are scared of me stabbing them or shit

Well one time i was trying to grab a rubber for my friend and this girl randomly says “hell noo” when i reach for it

This same girl is fucking annoying , she hits me n shit and she also tried to like idk put my hat off or shit today .
When i tried to scare her or smth she was like
“WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO HIT ME”
i didnt say anything

Man i hate this bitch , i hope her bf is abusive and leaves her with a kid and black eye

:feelscry:

Yeah, some foids at school said that I give off "psychopath vibes".- I wouldn't hurt a flea!- I wish I knew exactly what it was about my personality or facial expressions that causes this.- I am harmless

You have the wrong face, whatever you do its seen as weird. They know that you are being treated as shit and are afraid that one day you will go ER, but they dont care enough to start treating you better.

You have the wrong face, whatever you do its seen as weird. They know that you are being treated as shit and are afraid that one day you will go ER, but they dont care enough to start treating you better.
Sad reality