Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting bored rotting all day, every day

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★
All I do all day is rot in front of my computer, after years of this lifestyle I am getting bored very quickly. I hardly play any games any more, and when I find a new game I usually play it for a few hours and then stop playing completely because I lost motivation. Do any of you guys have serious issues with boredom like I do, and if so how do you cope?

Yeah I have anhedonia, I've rotted for so long that my copes aren't even enjoyable now. I mean it's been a month since I've even tried to launch a video game, because I already know that I won't be able to focus on it. Most days I watch a bit of anime, but other than that I just rot.

I've been LDARing for 3 years, videogames, music and modding are the only things that still interest me, but I know they won't last long.

Literally same. I don't even want to socialize. I realize I have no choice but to LDAR till my death.

ive been ldaring for the past 10 years

Same, I just wait for the day to end so I can do the same tomorrow

just rope away

Rotting is still way better than wageslaving

since the life you described now isnt serious you could casually fill your time in with work and gym until you are used to that lifestyle. Then after a while youll quit back to neet and the cycle repeats. Enjoy and cope.