Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting bored of coping here already...

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
★★★
Just wanted to share, I guess it is related to my ADD :feelsbadman:

22224.jpg

Don't spend too much time here tbh.

Go search lolis for me

Yeah it's one of my ADD flaws. When I get interested in something I go all out, and then when I get bored I quit cold turkey. I have never lived a balanced life, which fucks me up mentally probably. Maybe I'm a mentalcel to some extent now that I think about it lmao :feelsahh:

Same for my energy level...

do you also get handsizemogged by 95% of females?
yes I once made a fist in school and a girl told me how small my hands are, this is no joke

Yeah it's one of my ADD flaws. When I get interested in something I go all out, and then when I get bored I quit cold turkey. I have never lived a balanced life, which fucks me up mentally probably. Maybe I'm a mentalcel to some extent now that I think about it lmao :feelsahh:
Must be a zoomer. You kids get bored of anything that isn't flashy and within 5 second span

yes I once made a fist in school and a girl told me how small my hands are, this is no joke
I once did armwrestle with smallest girl in my class (was about 14), I lost in front of the entire classroom, and anytime I walk into her she brings this up whilst laughing hysterically. this is an actual true story.
Must be a zoomer. You kids get bored of anything that isn't flashy and within 5 second span
ADD doesn't work like that. I can hyper focus on one thing at a time, but it must be able to captivate my full attention. I can for instance play autistic video games hyper focused, eventho I don't have autism. And I can listen to 4hr podcasts in one go. But I cannot pay attention during lectures or listen to people talk.

I once did armwrestle with smallest girl in my class (was about 14), I lost in front of the entire classroom, and anytime I walk into her she brings this up whilst laughing hysterically. this is an actual true story.
oh man thats why I always religiously avoided armwrestling especially against girls

Overusing this site is not good for you. Catch a break.

You aren't fully blackpilled until you've become completely apathetic and anhedonic to pretty much everything in life tbh ngl

Brutal. Must fin new copes

It's over for ADDcels. Thankfully I don't suffer from this particular con-OMG LOOK A SEAGULL!!! This reminds me of the time I was at the beach and I almos-OMG LOOK A VAN!!! One time a van almost ran me over but I managed to dod-OMG LOOK A PERSON!!!

Just wanted to share, I guess it is related to my ADD :feelsbadman:
I also get booted sometimes.Just log off for a couple days.You'll come back eventually.

Find something else to do

It's over for ADDcels. Thankfully I don't suffer from this particular con-OMG LOOK A SEAGULL!!! This reminds me of the time I was at the beach and I almos-OMG LOOK A VAN!!! One time a van almost ran me over but I managed to dod-OMG LOOK A PERSON!!!
That's not at all what it's like for me lol. Sounds like you're describing ADHD. People with ADD aren't hyperactive.