Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Getting bike at 18 is it too late

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Truecel trait: you get a bike at 18 when you’re already in the age where you should’ve been driving which I basically am.

I did have a bike younger but it was thrown out when I was 10/11 because muhhh it was bad and muhhh I didn’t use it. My parents never bought me a damn bike since then and it wasn’t because we couldn’t afford it we could’ve afforded 15 bikes but they never bothered to get me one.

so retarded. I wasted my years shitposting and messing with faggots online instead of doing something more useful. If I rode a bike more or played vidya I could’ve social maxxed and wouldve at least been not as much of an incel.

Also ngl another truecel trait is I didn’t ask for one. But that was only cause I was a aspie who didn’t care about asking for presents

Mine was pissed on and always stolen

I have and still use a very basic MTB that I got when I was 23, first since middle school lol

I liked to bike around during the pandemic, there was less dumb drivers and annoying pedestrians who don't get out of the way. I found parts of my neighborhood that I didn't know existed and it kept me from getting fat.

I remember getting a bike around 16 because my only friend was into bikes. I didn't even like bikes. I spent the Summer cycling up to the local park (where I'd spent time with friends periodically as a kid), riding round alone and nostalgiamaxxing.

I have such a bad body coordination that I can’t even properly ride an adult bike, kek

I still can't drive at 23

Richfag moment, I got a bicycle that's about as close as I got

Truecel trait: you get a bike at 18 when you’re already in the age where you should’ve been driving which I basically am.

I did have a bike younger but it was thrown out when I was 10/11 because muhhh it was bad and muhhh I didn’t use it. My parents never bought me a damn bike since then and it wasn’t because we couldn’t afford it we could’ve afforded 15 bikes but they never bothered to get me one.

so retarded. I wasted my years shitposting and messing with faggots online instead of doing something more useful. If I rode a bike more or played vidya I could’ve social maxxed and wouldve at least been not as much of an incel.

Also ngl another truecel trait is I didn’t ask for one. But that was only cause I was a aspie who didn’t care about asking for presents
I want to learn to ride a bike, but I feel like I'm too retarded to learn.

biking is cool b

nah i respect it

brootal mang, I failed my drivers test six times before getting my license and the only reason I did was because we live in bumfuck nowhere, its really ovER for no-licensecels

I liked to bike around during the pandemic, there was less dumb drivers and annoying pedestrians who don't get out of the way. I found parts of my neighborhood that I didn't know existed and it kept me from getting fat.
I remember getting a bike around 16 because my only friend was into bikes. I didn't even like bikes. I spent the Summer cycling up to the local park (where I'd spent time with friends periodically as a kid), riding round alone and nostalgiamaxxing.
Based