Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting beaten Is worse than being sexually arrassed

Pesttanz

Pesttanz

Recruit
★★
Sexual harrassment Is overrated.
What Is worse, someone groping your ass tits or someone punching you so hard you go to the hospital and break your nose / teeth ?

agreed

got beatup once, made me too scared to leave the house for a few months

if some guy would grope my ass i would just walk away and be fine

I'd be weirded out but definitely not traumatised.

Yeah exactly

When you think about the fact that a straight male is less repulsed by an unwanted gay intERaction than the level of repulsion that women feel towards an unwanted straight interaction (with a sub5 male), you really start to undERstand just how much women are disgusted by us.

Blackpill. even foids know this. and sexual assault was never a thing of concern if the foid is not married or not accompanied by her parents.

Got beat up once by 2 guys. I agree. I thought that I would die. But if we are talking about rape I would prefer getting beat up.

Sexual harrassment Is overrated.
What Is worse, someone groping your ass tits or someone punching you so hard you go to the hospital and break your nose / teeth ?
Indeed. Soyciety doesn't care when men are tortured in most horrific and ruthless ways a man can think but everyone goes crazy when someone's pussy is forcibly used which doesn't cause any physical damage itself. No one cares when a man gets beaten for fun and gets permanent physical damage which can ruin the whole life, normies just laugh and say "men are just being men". Toilets suffering from an unattractive man forcibly having sex with her is just one of the other sufferings like forcibly being in a shitty wageslave job to survive, there should be nothing special about it. When soyciety talks about human trafficing, they care about toilets who willingly team up with thugmaxxer pimps to emigrate illegally somewhere but not about millions of men in hard labor.

Rape should have the same sentence as any physical assault that doesn't cause permanent physical damage.

if some guy would grope my ass i would just walk away and be fine
69wtfwaitwtf-wtfbruh.gif

I was robbed by a nigger when i was 14. He beat me down and it was the most humiliating moment of my life at the time. At that momen i could only wish to have my ass grabbed instead, especially by some foid since that is basically the equivalent of what happens to them

foids are overdramatic on sexual crimes to get the punishment higher and normies like the simps they are eat up everything foids say foids grope each other on the ass all the time it’s all jokes only a problem when a man does it

The only sex crime that would be worse then getting beaten is getting violently raped and that is basically getting beaten anyways