Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming getting back into gaming need advice please

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★
last time i played video games was like 7 years ago,,i had a ps3 that i mainly just played black ops team deathmatch on. now i want to get back into it but not sure what to get ....

im thinking a used ps4,, and for games i like first person shooters so maybe modern warfare 2 or some shit like that,,i liked world at war as well. i dont have good internet connection so i want ones that have good campaign play or whatever its called .

is this a good plan??

last time i played video games was like 7 years ago,,i had a ps3 that i mainly just played black ops team deathmatch on. now i want to get back into it but not sure what to get ....

im thinking a used ps4,, and for games i like first person shooters so maybe modern warfare 2 or some shit like that,,i liked world at war as well. i dont have good internet connection so i want ones that have good campaign play or whatever its called .

is this a good plan??
Ive been enjoying alot of Conquerors blade recently aswell as red dead redemption 2, Gmod if you wanna create scenarios movies or be a terrorist or make cars whatever you choose, Battlefield 4 is based AF im a tank commander there using war tactics, War Thunder is also based, For building i reccomend minecraft!

is this a good plan??
Depends, You have to pay for online play whereas if you buy a PC for 1080p you can buy cheap AF games on epic gaming, Just got yakuza 4 for 3 dollars for PC, Killing floor 2 for 1 dollar and im just having a blast!, Doesnt have to be the best PC either, I can help find parts if youd like.

No buy a gaming pc and pirate everything

Ive been enjoying alot of Conquerors blade recently aswell as red dead redemption 2, Gmod if you wanna create scenarios movies or be a terrorist or make cars whatever you choose, Battlefield 4 is based AF im a tank commander there using war tactics, War Thunder is also based, For building i reccomend minecraft!
yeah ive heard RDR2 and battlefield 4 are pretty good ill get them too

Depends, You have to pay for online play whereas if you buy a PC for 1080p you can buy cheap AF games on epic gaming, Just got yakuza 4 for 3 dollars for PC, Killing floor 2 for 1 dollar and im just having a blast!, Doesnt have to be the best PC either, I can help find parts if youd like.
No buy a gaming pc and pirate everything
i dont like playing games on pc

Just play whatever you grew up with. Modern gaming is shit.

yeah ive heard RDR2 and battlefield 4 are pretty good ill get them too
You need a backwards compatible game console for the first one but i believe a remaster has happened for later connies

You need a backwards compatible game console for the first one but i believe a remaster has happened for later connies
There is red dead 1 on ps4 its expensive though

There is red dead 1 on ps4 its expensive though
My PS4 died years ago due to heating issues, My trusted XBOX360 and PS3 has been my guidance thru dark times of PC death and console death

decided to just get another ps3 :feelsokman: