Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Getting angry when seeing families at the supermarket

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
The other day i was at the supermarket to get some supplies, and i saw this dude with a foid and a little girl, then the little girl says "Daddy, did you know that you're cute?" i got really angry at that and that must have gotten to my face or something, cause the foid that was behind them (i'll assume it's the girl's mother) started to look at me really weird or something.

Oh well, bought my crap and went home, just another incel day.

i got really angry at that and that must have gotten to my face or something, cause the foid that was behind them (i'll assume it's the girl's mother) started to look at me really weird or something

She sensed your toxicity.

They'll tell their daughter she can be anything she wants to be, and be extremely hands off and let her use the internet and social media, and she'll end up gurgling Chad and Tyrones cum and piss or used as a Sex Slave, by Jews or Arab Elites.

IT'S OVER

I feel ya bro.

This weekend I took a nice drive to another touristy town about an hour away. It was an awesome place but sucked for me because I had to go alone so I couldn’t participate in 99% of activities.

Was so much suicide fuel seeing a tons of happy people, families and loads of hot white girls. WHY THE FUCK CANT I GET A GF TO GO PLACES LIKE THAT WITH!!!!

I could invite a friend but it’s just not the same and they would probably be a wet blanket and not do anything I want to do.

The loneliness is really staring to bother me. Something needs to change.

cool, now wait til you see a 17 year old zoomer with no job or car or anything, going without his parents to a mall supermarket with his gf with a cute face and giant tits in a sundress that is barely covering her body.

meanwhile incels still go shopping with their parents up until like age 23 or so, and are told to earn enough to buy a house before they should think about getting female attention.