Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Getting all cocky and taunting is how women get themselves killed.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, getting all cocky and taunting is how women get themselves killed, like Bianca for example, she kissed some dude in front of another dude who she knew found her attractive and did it on purpose, apparently so anyway and women online do similar shit such as taunting dudes by saying shit like ‘I have sex and I’m glad you don’t have it’ and ‘I’m going to have sex with my boyfriend’, etc and I don’t doubt them types act like that in life too.

So many women just risk becoming the next Bianca because of the way they act and when that does happen again, feminists will just use this shit to push the whole ‘Female oppression’ bullshit.

I’m not encouraging any of this but just making a point and all I’m saying is that women need to learn to just shut the fuck up and stop these taunty behaviours because some women out there are gonna push the wrong person anyway.

I don’t support what Brandon did to Bianca but just saying and feminists are pushing the whole supposed ‘female oppression’ thing as a result of it.

Last edited:
take the biancapill

Facts, lot of whores go through life without any consequences and think they can say whatever to whoever. Lo[UWSL]ve it when they get a dose of reality.[/UWSL]

Women do this shit because they get away with it. In the rare instance that they don't get away with it, they have a global movement (feminism) to love and protect them.

I hate women

women cause their own problems and blame it on men
Bianca deserved to get killed, she was a dumb cunt who exploited vulnerable for their money.
Exploiting ppl for their money by giving them false hope is always risky cuz you never know if the other person might be crazy.
I wonder if this will happen to girls on only fans

next time don't be a whore.. online/offline (i saw all the discord screenshots of the shit she was saying, including her simps/orbiters)
she already fucked a dude by the time she was @15 and didn't care after.. and fucked more guys..

you get what you fucking deserve

she was no saint my guy

Last edited:
like with bianca