Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting a sand foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Can I really go to sandland and arrange to wed a shy modest virgin who knows how to cook for an AK-47, a goat, a barrel of dates, and some pre-1964 American money (real silver)?

Probably but good luck getting back into the US

yes but your risk death

I heard that if you take back any foreign women into the U.S they'll become corrupted by the local culture, and before you know she's sleeping with chad behind your back. Best to stay in Sandland

shy modest virgin
won't happen. I've been in sandland and other religious areas and the foids are just as slutty and looks obsessed as western foids, they just hide it better so they don't commit social suicide.

I heard that if you take back any foreign women into the U.S they'll become corrupted by the local culture, and before you know she's sleeping with chad behind your back. Best to stay in Sandland
The US will corrupt them. This place turns women into men

might have to ISISmaxx and snag a Yazidi sex slave

won't happen. I've been in sandland and other religious areas and the foids are just as slutty and looks obsessed as western foids, they just hide it better so they don't commit social suicide.

Just radicalmaxx terrorist Maxx theory

might have to ISISmaxx and snag a Yazidi sex slave
Depends on his ethnicity tbh. If he isn't Arab he will be treated like a second class citizen and treated like shit.

as a sandnigger kike, thats my only chance in ascension.
chink whores find me repulsive, white foids can't stand the sight of me and sheboons are fucking cumskins.
my only chance at ascending is a cute Fatma gf

She will be corrupted if you bring her out of that country and out of her patriarchal home.