Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting a job is impossible

Stone Cold Incel

Stone Cold Incel

We live in a clown world, just dressing the part
★★★
I have a college degree and have sent hundreds of job applications, but I can't get a damn job. I refuse to work anything McDonald's tier. I'm starting to think I might be NEET forever. It doesn't help that I have almost no connections due to being an autist.

Did you try to get an internship while you were still in college?

I have a college degree and have sent hundreds of job applications, but I can't get a damn job. I refuse to work anything McDonald's tier. I'm starting to think I might be NEET forever. It doesn't help that I have almost no connections due to being an autist.
I don't have a college degree, but I should still be able to get another job, but people don't believe me, it really is that absurdly difficult, thus people will assume that you want to be lazy and be a parasite; employers just do some bullshit. All the jobs that I ever got, I think I was just lucky to get them

Apply for trade appenticeships, warehousing, trucking until you get in somewhere with ur degree.

Or even better yet, use ur bachelors as leverage to become management at one of these jobs right out the gate, or when you get ur foot in the door

Yeah it is shit. The only option is to just send your resume to everywhere you can see.

have you tried not getting it jfl

Ikr, been unemployed with a college degree for a year now. Shit’s cursed.

Why do you think they won’t hire you