Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting a job is impossible, and Job Culture is a fucking joke. Our whole fucking culture is nothing but lies and scams. How is anyone OK with this?

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
Literally everything i'm going through now, just go to college son or else you're going to be homeless. Guess what, i'm almost done and Im even more likely to be homeless than when I worked at UPS. And no, it's not a FUCKING liberal arts major, it's STEM so go fuck yourself. Oh, you should have gone into a trade? Well too bad, they told me it's for LOSER and now they're eating their words.

LIE LIE LIE

The fucking reason the dating market is so FUCKED is that it's just like the JOB market.
OP the joos did all this
Life is like a Jew carriage driver with a carrot on a stick so that we dumbasses will keep chasing it and pull his wagon.

We keep working to reach a goal but the goal post is always moving for the average person. Inflation keeps making things higher and higher and the cost of living is always increasing while the wages stay stagnant. Companies are making record profits, while wages are the lowest they have ever been. The average young person will never own a home and few of us can afford a car.

My grandfather on a grocery store cashier salary owned a home, multiple cars, raised 2 kids and my grandmother was a stay at home mom. I’m working my ass off with overtime and live in my parents spare bedroom because I can’t afford rent anywhere.

My generation is working and carrying the Boomers on our backs because they sucked all the wealth they could out of this country and didn’t save shit. Now the younger generations taxes are going to feed into a system that we will never get to use because it will be bankrupt and gone by the time we are retirement age. Us incels will either kill ourselves or live long enough to die alone and the Government will claim all our assets.

Society is a sick joke.
I'm so glad other people understand i thought i was the only one. College is pointless, almost every job can easily be learned without any need whatsoever for college yet often times college is a required...... i could easily learn whatever "skill" is needed for a job if showed just the basics.

The cost of college education just further proves how much of a scam it is.
They set it up like that and their cousins at the top companies make it required.

U gotta buy the books too overpriced

Last edited:
I am convinced that half of employees of any decently sized company are not needed. They're overhead for overhead that maintains something that maintains nothing. HR is very obvious example but im talking about other things too.
Then there's employees which are essentially padding and people who walk the line of not being enough of nusiance to fire.
And about 70% of these people are women.

tumblr_o365lw8MA21v0pigno1_1280.png

Don't mind me over here, wagie.

(...)
Soon enough a masters won’t even cut it
A buddy of mine who used to work for a Fortune 500 financial services company told me that many departments hired only people with masters for pure clerical/administrative roles, for many of which even bachelor's would technically be overqualified (why do you seriously need a degree to maintain a calendar in Outlook and top-up Keurig machines?)
This sounds fucked up, but that's the reality now

So glad i got a security license, i only work as much as to sustain myself and my hobbies while ldaring on my 3-4 days off.

Tbh i don't even care about a high paying career anymore, even if i had a chance at a wife i just can't see myself wageslaving 40 hours a week to support a family.

So glad i got a security license, i only work as much as to sustain myself and my hobbies while ldaring on my 3-4 days off.

Tbh i don't even care about a high paying career anymore, even if i had a chance at a wife i just can't see myself wageslaving 40 hours a week to support a family.

Meanwhile I slave all day in manual labour. I almost tore my arms off dragging track mats, carrying heras fencing and heras feet (20kg a piece) bacwards and fourth across a wet and muddy clay field.

Need a security licence or something to get me out of this rut.

working a side hustle on a pc while securiting is high IQ incel mastermind strategy