Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Getting a gypsy wife

Eremite

Eremite

No Ether for Incels
★★★★
People are often talking about SEAmaxxing but what is with gypsies? In some European countries like Bulgaria or Romania there are many of them, they are poor and some of them are even white looking. How hard is it to get a gypsy girl? I have read articles that they do arranged marriages and use Facebook to arrange it. If you pay them money, will they marry their (adult) daughter to you?

People are often talking about SEAmaxxing but what is with gypsies? In some European countries like Bulgaria or Romania there are many of them, they are poor and some of them are even white looking. How hard is it to get a gypsy girl? I have read articles that they do arranged marriages and use Facebook to arrange it. If you pay them money, will they marry their (adult) daughter to you?
Its betabuxxing and green card maxxing and girl still have the last word, she still has to like you, good thing gypsies like money more than everything else so if she tastes richer life with you she wont give it up easily.

They are whores like every else foid so youre not safe from cheating and divorce, best strategy would be to knock her up few times and then she can stay indoors with kids all the times.

:feelskek:

Gypsys are literal ghetto thots. You've got more likelihood of getting enslaved than ascending.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

@Mecoja
Should one approach the gyspy woman directly or ask her parents and use money? Is this "buying" a bride thing common? Article I read said it can cost up to 10 000 Euro if she is hot and from good family

Last edited:
@Mecoja
s this "buying" a bride thing common? Article I read said it can cost up to 10 000 Euro if she is hot and from good family
Where i live its not common, i dont know how directly buying goes.

Gypsy girls usually marry for guys living abroad because they are richer. It usually goes like this, when a girl reach the years that she wants to marry, her parents spread the word, then your father or uncle visits her family and ask can they ask her hand, then if her father say yes then you two can meet and see if you like each other. If the girl say yes you make wedding and spend shit ton of money on it for her family to show off. Then you can take her to your home.

I heard many times they throw shit at each other. idk worth risk

Aren't gypsies originally from India?? Do they still follow caste system??

how to get robbed 101

betabuxxing
:yes:
green card maxxing
:no:

she still has to like you
Most gypsy girls in my country have sub 4 ugly looking fat beer belly aggressive thugmaxxed husbands,
ask her parents and use money
:yes:Anyway,if you are a white foreigner she will feel for you since all of them have white foreigner fever,it doesn't matter how ugly you are since for them money are number 1.

they do arranged marriages
They do arranged marriages between other gypsies . Anyway if you go with 10 k euro to the bride market in Bulgaria I'm pretty sure her father won't refuse you and he will sell his daughter like cattle,but only after he makes sure you are rich and you can provide for his "princess".The good thing about gypsies is the fact they really care about virginity and keep it until mariage unlike most white people

:yes:

:no:

Most gypsy girls in my country have sub 4 ugly looking fat beer belly aggressive thugmaxxed husbands,

:yes:Anyway,if you are a white foreigner she will feel for you since all of them have white foreigner fever,it doesn't matter how ugly you are since for them money are number 1.

They do arranged marriages between other gypsies . Anyway if you go with 10 k euro to the bride market in Bulgaria I'm pretty sure her father won't refuse you and he will sell his daughter like cattle,but only after he makes sure you are rich and you can provide for his "princess".The good thing about gypsies is the fact they really care about virginity and keep it until mariage unlike most white people
It's very hard since they don't speak english and you most likely would end up stabbed or your belongings stolen,i wouldn't recommend it honestly.

Would she be a giga whore for Chad? Or like a low status male
3316bd319b8e13f8ae51f528fcb085ef 1
ShirleythemediumHD 1

@Mecoja are gypsies usually white looking? How many are young? How hot are they? What’s the minimum I’d have to make to marry one?

@Mecoja are gypsies usually white looking? How many are young? How hot are they? What’s the minimum I’d have to make to marry one?
White looking are rare and usually mut looking because of inbreeding, hot ones are rare. There are half white ones. There are a lot of young ones because gypsies have 4-5 kids on average. I dunno depends where is she from, if shes from the Balkans, being middle class by Western standards is more than enough.

White looking are rare and usually mut looking because of inbreeding, hot ones are rare. There are half white ones. There are a lot of young ones because gypsies have 4-5 kids on average. I dunno depends where is she from, if shes from the Balkans, being middle class by Western standards is more than enough.

Still look Whiter than anything South of the Sahel, which is good enough for me. :ahegao:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back