[Serious] Getting a girlfriend is more difficult than a calculus class

wizardcel

sexually frustrated man. 29 yo, never had a gf
-
It's more difficult than calculus, electromagnetism, classical mechanics, chemistry etc... the difficulty lies in the fact that it's dependent on another person's approval.

It's appalling that something which used to be so easy has become astronomically hard.

the thing is this classes demand effort, your effort and we have a lot of that, it only depends on you, now getting a girlfriend is more difficult than getting a phd in physics

tehgymcel420

Blackops2cel's Disciple
-
If you are ethnic, getting a girlfriend is more difficult than getting a PHD and less likely than winning the lottery.

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Getting a girlfriend is more difficult than trying to find the right side of the straw to fit in the Capri-Sun

Kirito3

Edgelord
-
It's more difficult than calculus, electromagnetism, classical mechanics, chemistry etc... the difficulty lies in the fact that it's dependent on another person's approval.

It's appalling that something which used to be so easy has become astronomically hard.
Hell its more difficult than fucking cutting edge research

I remember a normie "friend" telling me "oh big deal, you've had job interviews right? it's just the same principle!"
Yeah, no. If I fail a job interview I just don't get a job, I'm bummed about it but I can go on and try somewhere else like usual. The job interviewer isn't going to either humiliate me or physically hurt me for failing there.

getting gf as non-chad in west is harder than building rocket with (((Musk))), fly to Mars, create colony here and come back without eating anything for 3 months and drinking nothing but filtered piss.

Officer
-
When Calculus isn’t even that hard and getting a girlfriend is like literally trying to figure out the fundamental equation of life all on your own in 2019

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
-
for the average guy it takes time and effort to get a gf, while chad comes in and says hi and she fucks straight away.

cause youre ugly + autistic
actually most of the time chad dosent have to do anything he is already on their radar once when enters their sight

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
It’s difficult because it’s outwith your control. It’s dependent entirely on your genetic looks and nothing else.

Mathematical people (ie men) often look for a formula or algorithm to solve a problem. There isn’t one for foids - your behaviour is largely unimportant. LOOKS.

FinnCel

Captain
-
Advanced mathematics is easy.
So is learning other languages.

Learning all that stuff is just a cope for me.
Getting into Rrlationships is way harder

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
From the sentiments expressed in the original post, it can reasonably be surmised that the original poster's prospects of finding a romantic or sexual partner are virtually non-existent.

This unfortunate situation can be succinctly summarised by rearranging the phrase "over it's".

Mik_TFL

Such a lonely day, and it's mine.
-
I'd go as far as to say that getting a complete bachelor + masters degree is easier than getting a girlfriend for us below ranking on the bottom 10%

Izayacel

Zenithdity Intellect “Admiral"
-

be good looking .

getting there is BS

Izayacel

Zenithdity Intellect “Admiral"
-
JFL I still dont know what the fuck an integral or differential is.. beyond my iq range tbh
you dont need that shit anyways , its juist their to fill up your brain with useless information

making money and how to live efficient is the only 2 things you have to lern

Meanwhile, for women, getting a date is easier than ordering a pizza. She can order the pizza and set up a Tinder date at the same time and see who gets there first. It probably won't be the pizza.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)