Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Getting A Gf Would Solve Most of my Problems.

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
heck, even just being able to ascend & fuck a foid would probably be enough.

Unironically, this would solve a lot of my issues: Contrary to what IT will have us think, many of our issues are actually caused or heavily tied into what we endure through Inceldom.

I would start to have more of an optimistic take on my life: My failures within this life don't just revolve around me being Inkwell, it also is tied into the failures I've had in other stuff. If I was to ascend, and see success in this pure humanistic-need metric, I would have confidence I may be able to be successful within the workplace, socially, etc.

I would still have a relativity pessimistic view of society as a whole, yet I perhaps would think I may be able to survive the coming "happenings" more adequately, due to again some form of positive reinforcement in a basic human need

I would have motivation to push myself to self-improve: Work, academics, socially, physically, etc. I would actually have a much stronger drive to do as such. I would feel as if I could finally pull myself outside of this slump, with a new outlook & view upon life as a whole. Again, this would only be possible if I finally have a basic, human necessity met.

Not to mention, I'm sure(well, I know) that Inceldom has not doubt caused my other issues of anxiety, depression, etc. to spiral & increase gradually overtime.

Last edited:
the only reason human beings stand to live in this awful world is because they are too distracted with sex and reproduction.

now imagine not having any of it.

Thinking rationaly and not with my Dick, I need Money way more thsn a Gf so I can escape the System

Same
Having a gf would actually make me try to do something with my life

You come home to an empty apartment, crack open a soda, and there’s no one to share the little things with. It’s like you're walking through life, but something’s missing, something important.

And then you think about having a wife, like all fucking days. Not just anyone, but someone who’s there for you, who really gets you. Like, imagine waking up next to someone who actually sees you. Someone who looks at you like you're enough...

It depends. If she was genuinely attracted to me and treated me kindly, yes? If she was a nagging cunt who viewed me as a slave? No. I do not envy the average betabux. Maybe if I had my own kids with a woman I'd be more motivated.

heck, even just being able to ascend & fuck a foid would probably be enough.

Unironically, this would solve a lot of my issues: Contrary to what IT will have us think, many of our issues are actually caused or heavily tied into what we endure through Inceldom.

I would start to have more of an optimistic take on my life: My failures within this life don't just revolve around me being Inkwell, it also is tied into the failures I've had in other stuff. If I was to ascend, and see success in this pure humanistic-need metric, I would have confidence I may be able to be successful within the workplace, socially, etc.

I would still have a relativity pessimistic view of society as a whole, yet I perhaps would think I may be able to survive the coming "happenings" more adequately, due to again some form of positive reinforcement in a basic human need

I would have motivation to push myself to self-improve: Work, academics, socially, physically, etc. I would actually have a much stronger drive to do as such. I would feel as if I could finally pull myself outside of this slump, with a new outlook & view upon life as a whole. Again, this would only be possible if I finally have a basic, human necessity met.

Not to mention, I'm sure(well, I know) that Inceldom has not doubt caused my other issues of anxiety, depression, etc. to spiral & increase gradually overtime.

View: https://youtu.be/RlcIMpP_S8I?feature=shared

Having a girl is LIFE.
This is what we were made for. To have a girl to be with us for the rest of our lives. This is LIFE.

Having a Girl = LIFE
No Girl = DEATH

@ElTruecel
@Ron.Belgrade
@NeverGetUp36
@SuperKanga.Belgrade
@SupremeAutist
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@To koniec
@fatass30000
@Grodd

True if i actually had a nice girlfriend most of my problems would vanish and i'd be alot happier it`s funny when ITfags think that a girlfriend wouldn't solve our problems but it literally would their pea brains just can`t comprehend it

yep, looks indirectly determine your whole life path. No looks = you probably end up as a low status loser unless you’re a richfag or nt maxxed as fuck

It would boost my confidence and self esteem and motivate me succeed in life.

As you said it doesn't even have to be getting a gf. Just getting a hookup from a girl that is genuinely attracted to me would be enough.

The people who say that say being a virgin isn't that big of a deal are gaslighting us hard. Getting rid of the low self esteem and humiliation of being a virgin would massively impact everything in my life.

Yeah, even just a quick fuck would make me feel immensely better for a long time

I'm sure a girlfriend would heal me. I would still have scars, but I would be healed. I desperately crave nurturing affection. I've never experienced it.
Men need to get sex from women for a normal, healthy development.

That's how you cure inceldom. That's how you heal inceldom.

Men need to creampie women. It is natural. It is how it's meant to be.
WE NEED TO CREAMPIE WOMEN'S VAGINA IN ORDER TO HEAL :feelsdevil:
Her milk can heal me.
I've masturbated to lots of weird stuff. It's simply a male need. If women would simply FUCK us, we wouldn't have to jerk off to weird stuff. They could heal us INSTANTLY, yet they don't want to.
I need to heal with sexual therapy from women
Image 2024 09 30 022215570

Nah not me personally but hopefully it’d just make up for issues on my bucket list

It wouldn't solve my problems, but it would make me care less about them and cope better.

the only reason human beings stand to live in this awful world is because they are too distracted with sex and reproduction.

now imagine not having any of it.

If i experienced teen love sure

But at this stage of life is too late boyo, sure a girlfriend would be amazing but it wouldnt magically change my life.

Being 6'5 or having a gf wouldn't solve my problems or trauma but would give me enough motivation to not want to rope/ER(in video game) all the time

Being 6'5 or having a gf wouldn't solve my problems or trauma but would give me enough motivation to not want to rope/ER(in video game) all the time
And I wouldnt be rotting on here. Even if I had acromegaly or my gf was a fat bitch.