Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Get to See My Parents Again Tomorrow

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I love them and enjoy seeing them. But EVERY time I talk to them my dad always talks to me about finding a girl. Conversations go as follows:

"When you find a girl..."
"I'm not going to"
"Why?"
"They're all whores"
"Don't say that. There must be some good women out there.
"Nope, there are none"
"I'm sure there's SOME"
"You wanna bet?"

I already gave my mother the "Just Be First" blackpill in the most blunt fashion, and she started crying when I told her about it. It may soon be time to blackpill my father, and tell him that any girl I could get at this point has already given her mind, body, soul, and spirit to other men, and therefore is useless as "LTR" material. He won't buy it at first, so I will have to go into gruesome detail about the emotional and physical damage done to these females once they have a legit "ex".

Blackpill your father and show him FACEandLMS videos.

Don't tell your parents about the black pill, just maintain a normal relationship with them.

don't tell your parents youre a volcel it'll hurt them

don't tell your parents youre a volcel it'll hurt them
I've told them a million times and they can't get it through their heads, tbh.

They don't understand that modern "dating" is degenerate trash.

Can you tell us what you told your mother about jbf?

Can you tell us what you told your mother about jbf?
It was a long rant along the lines of

"I literally have no interest in being with someone who has already been with someone else whatsoever. I absolutely refuse to do it. They've already been emotionally attached to someone else. They've already done sexual things with someone else. I mean think about it: You're supposed to be with one person in a 'relationship'. So what's the point in being in someone who has already experienced everything - emotionally and sexually - with someone else? There is no point. I refuse to do it"

And she started crying.

it feels sad , my relationship with my parents is odd. Like I live them but we only speak like 5 sentences a day

It was a long rant along the lines of

"I literally have no interest in being with someone who has already been with someone else whatsoever. I absolutely refuse to do it. They've already been emotionally attached to someone else. They've already done sexual things with someone else. I mean think about it: You're supposed to be with one person in a 'relationship'. So what's the point in being in someone who has already experienced everything - emotionally and sexually - with someone else? There is no point. I refuse to do it"

And she started crying.
Solid harsh reality but true

Blackpill the fuck outta them. They fucked your genes up.

My mom doesn't care if I have a gf

Mr relationship with parents is extremely surface level

Blackpill the fuck outta them. They fucked your genes up.
lol, everytime I see one of your post I read it in Nathen Explosion's voice and it makes it funny

you might wanna improve that if possible, good parents = good cope
They don't really understand me. I am close to them but not on a deep level if that makes sense

there are some good women at there. i have to warn you though they wont be NT.