Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"gEt ThErAPy" Is Projection By Women (And Normies To An Extent)

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
It's unbelievable the amount of women I see on a regular basis who lack even the most basic communication and conflict resolution skills. Or even simple problem-solving.

The amount of bitches I chadfish who don't even know how to "carry a conversation" (another projection), or have avoidant attachment issues or w/e, leading to things like ghosting, flaking etc, is definitely the majority.

Everything about the way they interact is dripping with insecurity, misdirection, lies, etc. You rarely see males interact this way. All you have to do is look at the typical male-male relationships vs female-female. It's like night and day. One is obviously healthier and more noble than the other on average and we know which. It's the reason even women say they prefer their male "friends". Vampires don't like vampires.

Typically when a man behaves like a bitch it's because he's been bitchified by a single mother or something.

Women literally need to sit down with a paid professional who attempts to walk them through life like children and figure out "adulting" (a word only women and fags use), and IT STILL FAILS. It's really just attention they want, not solutions.

Way more men figure out the basics of being human and having empathy and shit naturally.

So when they say we "need" therapy. It's just projection. Just look at the black bitch who got fired from her therapist job for ridiculing black men for "needing therapy". Pure projection on display. Clearly she is the one who is really the mentally fucked narcissist. It's sickening how many of these whores in in positions like that and their entire job essentially consists of gaslighting their "patients".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i4yPJJH3mg&pp=ygUqYmxhY2sgdGhlcmFwaXN0IGZpcmVkIG92ZXIgdGlrdG9rIG9ubHlmYW5z

"get therapy" is normies codeword for "go away". they dont actually care about your health or what therapy sessions are like

The lesbian divorce rate should tell everyone that women are far more dysfunctional than men when it comes to relationships. Which man is a lesbian couple going to blame for their failed marriage? The mailman? Or maybe the patriarchy? Or that random guy at the grocery store who had a red maga hat on his head?

Of course they won't wake up and smell the coffee and face personal responsibility. Its the kryptonite of women. They'd rather project and tell that men need therapy.

I am actually trying therapy, but I'm at my last legs here. I'm desperate and don't know what else to do.

The amount of bitches I chadfish who don't even know how to "carry a conversation" (another projection), or have avoidant attachment issues or w/e, leading to things like ghosting, flaking etc, is definitely the majority.

Everything about the way they interact is dripping with insecurity, misdirection, lies, etc. You rarely see males interact this way. All you have to do is look at the typical male-male relationships vs female-female. It's like night and day. One is obviously healthier and more noble than the other on average and we know which. It's the reason even women say they prefer their male "friends". Vampires don't like vampires.
This is so true and I've never seen this written so concisely. It's a myth that women are more socially savvy.

Therapy is fake and gay, anyway. Why am I gonna sit down and listen to some bum, spout generic shit?

there is no therapy for your face. truecels are facially ill. women psychologists have been trying to run that scam on ugly men for years. incel gets told a bunch of lies. foid gets a fuck ton of money. and then gets railed by gino when she goes home.

Reminder that therapy is designed for and around women in soyciety, not men.

Most psychology is pseudoscience anyways. You have Freudian and Jungian theory which is almost entirely made up and sometimes bordering on mysticism.
There are new mental illnesses being defined and old ones getting discarded constantly.

And among psychologists, therapists are the most useless ones.

Anything that comes from solipsistic brains is, by definition, projection.

It's unbelievable the amount of women I see on a regular basis who lack even the most basic communication and conflict resolution skills. Or even simple problem-solving.

Typically when a man behaves like a bitch it's because he's been bitchified by a single mother or something.

Women literally need to sit down with a paid professional who attempts to walk them through life like children and figure out "adulting" (a word only women and fags use), and IT STILL FAILS. It's really just attention they want, not solutions.

Way more men figure out the basics of being human and having empathy and shit naturally.

So when they say we "need" therapy. It's just projection. Just look at the black bitch who got fired from her therapist job for ridiculing black men for "needing therapy". Pure projection on display. Clearly she is the one who is really the mentally fucked narcissist. It's sickening how many of these whores in in positions like that and their entire job essentially consists of gaslighting their "patients".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i4yPJJH3mg&pp=ygUqYmxhY2sgdGhlcmFwaXN0IGZpcmVkIG92ZXIgdGlrdG9rIG9ubHlmYW5z

Good thread.
I want to add that modern talk therapy is a direct successor of confession in the catholic church.
They even ripped off the names.
When Freud came up with psycho-analysis, he simply took what the Jesuits were calling "seelen-analyse" ("soul-analysis") and changed the words around.
The greek word for soul is "psyche"
so it become psycho-analysis
and later psycho-therapy ("soul therapy).

I am bringing this up because women go to therapy to get a sort of moral absolution, just like when your sins were forgiven in confession.
The priest/therapist tells them they are ok, "your feelings are valid queen" - and off they go.
It's also an open secret that many people in the mental health field only get into it because they are fucked up themselves.

So you have a bunch of mentally ill retards shilling pills and other shit to crazy cunts that just want an authority to green light their horrible choices.

Also, you make very interesting points about female social skills lacking. That never occurred to me like this. Yes, it has to be projection. I've never seen a woman have an interesting conversation, talk about a topic or god forbid, debate.
They are the most boring people ever. Complete brain-fry from hedonism-maxxing their entire life.

Also, you make very interesting points about female social skills lacking. That never occurred to me like this. Yes, it has to be projection. I've never seen a woman have an interesting conversation, talk about a topic or god forbid, debate.
They are the most boring people ever. Complete brain-fry from hedonism-maxxing their entire life.
The myth about them being socially savvy comes from the exposure they get. All social interactions just come to them, so it seems that they'd be good at it, but they aren't because they never need to put effort into it, or anything else.

The myth about them being socially savvy comes from the exposure they get. All social interactions just come to them, so it seems that they'd be good at it, but they aren't because they never need to put effort into it, or anything else.
high iq yes, people mistake being treated better because they are wanted
with them having better social skills
this also applies to the meme that women are better at learning languages.
Hard to learn language in foreign country as a man, when nobody want to talk to you.

Good thread.
I want to add that modern talk therapy is a direct successor of confession in the catholic church.
When Freud came up with psycho-analysis, he simply took what the Jesuits were calling "seelen-analyse" ("soul-analysis") and changed the words around.

I am bringing this up because women go to therapy to get a sort of moral absolution, just like when your sins were forgiven in confession.
The priest/therapist tells them they are ok, "your feelings are valid queen" - and off they go.
It's also an open secret that many people in the mental health field only get into it because they are fucked up themselves.

So you have a bunch of mentally ill retards shilling pills and other shit to crazy cunts that just want an authority to green light their horrible choices.

nice post. u always come creeping up when theres a decent thread bruvski

this also applies to the meme that women are better at learning languages.
Hard to learn language in foreign country as a man, when nobody want to talk to you.
This is very true. I've never thought about this.

Good thread.

Very high IQ take. I agree with that therapy often is purely used to justify and absolve oneself from moral obligations (often moral obligations that are absolutely essential for a functioning family and community). This is also how the "therapists" keep their business going. No one wants to go to therapy to hear how much of a narcissistic POS they are. People and especially women do it to justify their victim complex and immature behaviour and anti solcial attitudes.

nice post. u always come creeping up when theres a decent thread bruvs
Very high IQ take. I agree with that therapy often is purely used to justify and absolve oneself from moral obligations (often moral obligations that are absolutely essential for a functioning family and community). This is also how the "therapists" keep their business going. No one wants to go to therapy to hear how much of a narcissistic POS they are. People and especially women do it to justify their victim complex and immature behaviour and anti solcial attitudes.
I think I got it from reading this book ages ago, "Libido Dominandi: Sexual Liberation and Political Control"
He talks about Freud, Jung and early psychology and how they were extremely vile people back then, like extremely vile.

About what @Thaway said, yes, it's mentioned. One case example:
A man came to Freud because he had conflicted feelings. He was happily married to his wife, had his own business and children. However, he had begun developing feelings for a female client of his.

This is normal, I think we can relate to this.
Freuds reaction to it though, was mind boggling. He told the man to indulge in his desire, divorce his wife and get with the foid he had a crush on. Moral absolution, right? He gave him green light to destroy his life. The poor guy actually did it and big surprise: His ex-wife became homeless and died of pneumonia, and the fling with the slut he fucked didn't last long either. By the end of it, he was a broken man.

In the book, E. Michael Jones lays out multiple such cases committed by both Freud and Jung. These people were maniacs and exploitative psychopaths. They realized they could squeeze money out of people through gaining peoples trust by having them "confess their sins" which then builds trust with the "good doctor." Then they would destroy their lives even further and squeeze as much cash out of them as possible.

Even at the time this was known. If I remember correctly, Jones explains how newspapers were printing caricatures of Freud as a Lion who looks at his wristwatch while saying, "Its almost noon and no negroes" (because he eats his clients).

I want to throw another book in there too, "Tavistock Institute - Social Engineering the Masses."
It extensively lays out how vile Freudian psychology is and how a lot of modern brainwashing and mass media control intersects with his ideas.

I put the books in here as pdf and epub. The pdf is shitty format, get an epub reader online or something.

I also put "The age of autism" in there because it talks about Freud and his impact at the time a bit.
It's a very interesting book that also highlights past instances where the entire medical establishment was wrong, yet kept shitting on outliers trying to fix things.

For instance for over 3 centuries, they used mercury on people despite knowing it's toxic side effects. They probably killed and injured millions. Yet when people spoke out against this, they were vehemently attacked by the biggest names in their field at the time.
It's an interesting overview of the mercury-autism hypothesis and definitely worth a read.

This is especially interesting. I have found this chart which corroborates that women have inflated egos and bad opinions on men (opposite of women-are-wonderful effect and in group bias):