Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Get tested for pedophilia

Not really, no.

I don't care if she has boobs. She still look like a kid.

Wonder what they're putting in the water

Ikr? I would rather penetrate a nice granny :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

@chudur-budur any recommendations here bro?

Anytime buddy boyo, anytime ...

AVk41X3.jpg
E7C51OV.jpg
40hGoMu.jpg
WvAxnOq.jpg
35j7HpZ.jpg
TR5HNxR.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

tbh her tits make her look older than 14. thats the problem in 2020. You just never knew how old these whores are.

tbh her tits make her look older than 14. thats the problem in 2020. You just never knew how old these whores are.
True you can never tell

You'd probably need a time machine first. That cherry has been popped, stepped on and smeared all over.
There are no virgin women, they are all whores

I would rawdog her tbh

Also just fucking lol at soys, apparently it doesn't mean anything that girls start developing secondary sexual features (tits, ass hips) and gaining more of a sexual mindset at a young age, according to them the age of consent should be 20 or 18

how could you find her attractive?? she is obviously a toddler you sick fuck!!:soy:
I would rawdog her tbh

Also just fucking lol at soys, apparently it doesn't mean anything that girls start developing secondary sexual features (tits, ass hips) and gaining more of a sexual mindset at a young age, according to them the age of consent should be 20 or 18
many would the aoc as 21

No bro sorry the lowest I’ll go is 3

I would bang her in Smash Bros Ultimate

And Foxtard boomer comments are all like "I don't remember 14 year old girls looking like that when I was young"

I mean he's not wrong ?

Girls are really developing faster than before I think

I dont give a shit about what bitch ass moral fags say.

I would demolish that pussy

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

i would fuck her. age of consent laws for post-pubescent girls are made just to criminalise lonely men for their natural desires.

Youd be surprised how much can change in one year once a girl starts puberty. It's why I say 2-3 yrs into puberty and she's fair game. If she starts at 8, should be ready by 10. If she starts at 10, then ready by 12.
I mean he's not wrong ?

Girls are really developing faster than before I think
Yeah, puberty flucuates a lot based on race, enviroment, and era. In females, it can go from as low as 6 to as late as 15.

Would bang without a second's doubt. I should not feel ashamed for being attracted to a young fertile woman.

Nah. She just has tits, but her face seems young. She reminds me of the cash me outside bitch although she ended up looking grown at like 15 or 16

If you do then you're a filthy pedo because she's 14. That is all.

And Foxtard boomer comments are all like "I don't remember 14 year old girls looking like that when I was young"
they had tits in the 90's, im old. its not unheard of to see 14 year olds with tits bigger than 20 year old foids. there are faggots here who act like they only can get hard to 18 year olds. liars.

Ephebophilia is natural (especially if you want healthy, non-autistic offspring) & normal, pedophilia is not.