Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Get tested for pedophilia

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Do you find this girl attractive?

If you do then you're a filthy pedo because she's 14. That is all.

And Foxtard boomer comments are all like "I don't remember 14 year old girls looking like that when I was young"

I would like to marry her. :feelsokman:

"I don't remember 14 year old girls looking like that when I was young"

She has a great rack and nice hip to waist ratio. No we didn't have girls like that in high school, except the odd anomaly, but we do now.

She'll pop her hymen as a post tv performance celebration with her church going Chadlite boyfriend.

I would fuck her ass in runescape classic

how could you find her attractive?? she is obviously a toddler you sick fuck!!:soy:

I would gladly go to prison if it meant I could pop her cherry

I would gladly go to prison if it meant I could pop her cherry
You'd probably need a time machine first. That cherry has been popped, stepped on and smeared all over.

none of us will fuck her anyways so whats the point of this thread?

Where is the girl? All I see is a newborn baby

Who let her out of the basement?

no man she is just a baby

Yes I am attracted to her but she is 14 so that doesn´t make me a pedophile people really don´t know what a pedophile is so let me explain it for the thousands time a pedophile is attracted to prepubescent people.

Grown ass men trying to justify this shit....

she's a bit too young for my taste as an oldcel (27), i'd prefer an older foid, but of course she's no child either and i'd fuck her if i could, im not gonna be a hypocrite and deny the obvious, im no sheep
Grown ass men trying to justify this shit....
greycel post
Yes I am attracted to her but she is 14 so that doesn´t make me a pedophile people really don´t know what a pedophile is so let me explain it for the thousands time a pedophile is attracted to prepubescent people.
based

Do you find this girl attractive?

And Foxtard boomer comments are all like "I don't remember 14 year old girls looking like that when I was young"
I don't remember 14 year old girls looking like that when I was young. :feelskek:

Nooooooo yucko she still a toddlerino

Well that makes me a pedo then. Good luck FBI cels.

Only when I'm in Italy

Not my cup of tea tbh.

AVk41X3.jpg
E7C51OV.jpg
40hGoMu.jpg
WvAxnOq.jpg
n9Y06Pt.jpg
35j7HpZ.jpg
TR5HNxR.jpg
Granny is love, granny is life. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

I regret opening every single one of them.

That's why I put them in order of increasing intensity. You had 6 chances to save your soul. But you failed.

What does that mean?

May be you are into grannies in your subconscious mind, but you don't know?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

she's a bit too young for my taste as an oldcel (27), i'd prefer an older foid, but of course she's no child either and i'd fuck her if i could, im not gonna be a hypocrite and deny the obvious, im no sheep

greycel post

based
I'm almost 27 and I would chain her up in my harem even if I was 40. The father of Confucius would make IT cucks soy rage.

That's why I put them in order of increasing intensity. You had 6 chances to save your soul. But you failed.

What does that mean?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
It was more out of curiosity. You know what they say about it and the cat.

What does that mean?

1496606298969.png

I've seen better looking ones. 14 is high school.

I pass with flying colors my friend.

She looks older than most 14 year olds, 17-18 is lowest I’ll go.

attraction to a 14 year old girl is not pedophilia
pedophilia is attraction to girls who have not started or gone through puberty yet