Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Get ready for the greatest economic depression in human history

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Disney losing 1.4b, Uber laid off 14% of its staff, Lyft 17%, Airbnb 25%, Expedia lol, Airlines getting dropped by Berkshire and mass layoffs, Victoria Secret sell off failed, 30% of Americans can't pay next month's rent, Softbank pulling Wework purchase, restaurants mostly dying, global supply chains hit like a truck,Nordstroms closing another 15 stores, Apple with abysmal gains,Golds Gym filing chapter 11, etc.

This is like in the past 3 days of headlines,

Women will all be completely immune though. They'll make more money than ever with an onlyfans account.

They'll make more money than ever with an onlyfans account.
Tenor

My favorite kebab place shut down too :cryfeels:

I hate women

Doesn't matter if the economy collapses, tutorial mode of holes will never be deactivated. FUCK THIS CUCKED WORLD.

it will be fun watching normies get rekt while I sit at my comfy kingdom tbh

Good for you if you've got some money saved up. Opportunity to fuck some foids if you got some connections or through instagram.

Same thing happened in the 2008 recession. Foids were ACTUALLY dating ricecels back then because foids were so broke.

it's absurd to think about how foids will be able to spare themselves from most effects of the depression by just posting their pics online or spreading their legs for the right man

Same thing happened in the 2008 recession. Foids were ACTUALLY dating ricecels back then because foids were so broke.
Yea that's not gonna happen this time. Cause they got simp money

Good for you if you've got some money saved up. Opportunity to fuck some foids if you got some connections or through instagram.

Yea that's not gonna happen this time. Cause they got simp money

It's insane to think women are going to lack money from 2020 and onwards, especially attractive women.

government, internet, simps, everyone has their back.

I hope I get self-sustainable with a garden before this shit happens. This world is so fucked that a reset will be benefitial for everyone

It's insane to think women are going to lack money from 2020 and onwards, especially attractive women.

government, internet, simps, everyone has their back.
Can't wait until people get fed up and start feeding them bullets or sharp objects one by one. Lifefuel that attacks are going to get even more violent and frequent the more they try to take away weapons and rights

Oh. i thought this actually refers to global male depression, as in "time with most men depressed ever" but then i saw the word economical, and it makes sense too

Oh. i thought this actually refers to global male depression, as in "time with most men depressed ever" but then i saw the word economical, and it makes sense too
It's going to be both but foids will only come out on top

I kind of hope so tbh. At least the job I'm getting will be essential (since it has to do with food). I live in Finland though so foids will just get welfare, they still won't need a man.

Disney losing 1.4b, Uber laid off 14% of its staff, Lyft 17%, Airbnb 25%, Expedia lol, Airlines getting dropped by Berkshire and mass layoffs, Victoria Secret sell off failed, 30% of Americans can't pay next month's rent, Softbank pulling Wework purchase, restaurants mostly dying, global supply chains hit like a truck,Nordstroms closing another 15 stores, Apple with abysmal gains,Golds Gym filing chapter 11, etc.

This is like in the past 3 days of headlines,

Women will all be completely immune though. They'll make more money than ever with an onlyfans account.
If society completely collapses then at least we have a chance of enslaving foids again.

It will be bad for everyone and worse for us, like it always is.
But hey, at least fat unhealthy boomers get to live some more :feelsseriously:

Also @turbocuckcel_7000
Life for men has become utter shit. Seriously, I am nothing but a worthless slave, easily replaceable within the work environment.

This is the best time of my life :heart:

lol dude its 2020

Bitches can get money from cucks without even touching their dicks.

Well Disney makes sjw feminist movies just look what they did to Star Wars so I’m not surprised

Also @turbocuckcel_7000
Life for men has become utter shit. Seriously, I am nothing but a worthless slave, easily replaceable within the work environment.
I thought you were NEET? Paying taxes is pointless and enraging.

Stock food and ammo, learn to grow vegetables, get acquainted with guerilla tactics.

Looks like it's gonna happen. But there are some lifefuel though.

A huge number of betabuxxxers will get divorce-raped if they lose job or get their income reduced, as a result, there will also be a large number of domestic violence cases. More normies will swallow the blackpill, or at least go MGTOW.

Post-wall stuck up single-mother roasties will get more desperate, they might start thinking of giving ugly guys a chance if he is employed and has good savings. At least some high tier incels with good income will face substantial SMV boost.

I hope I get self-sustainable with a garden before this shit happens. This world is so fucked that a reset will be benefitial for everyone
Study edible wild plants. You are already in a perennial garden.

Also @turbocuckcel_7000

Any future work that you get with no degree (like warehouse stocking) will be replaced 100% by robots soon too. It's only at like 50% robots so far. And say goodbye to driving, autonomous cars will be rolled out faster than ever because in pandemics, rich people will realize that an autonomous car can drive groceries home to you by itself, only the person who works at the supermarket will need to load it to your car.

If a woman ever dated me out of desperation I would use her and discard her like a soiled rag

I hope house prices plummet in the next few years. I’ll be saving and burying when they are a bargain. Preferably outright cheap.

Any future work that you get with no degree (like warehouse stocking) will be replaced 100% by robots soon too. It's only at like 50% robots so far. And say goodbye to driving, autonomous cars will be rolled out faster than ever because in pandemics, rich people will realize that an autonomous car can drive groceries home to you by itself, only the person who works at the supermarket will need to load it to your car.

When I was a kid if you wanted your car washed there were machines that could do it. Now you can pay for 10 romanians to do it.

When I was a kid if you wanted your car washed there were machines that could do it. Now you can pay for 10 romanians to do it.

I suppose that's true if you live in a poor country, but no way anyone will wash your car for money these days. Machine (mecha-chad) only

Bring the Apocalypse. I am salivating in trepidation.

Yeah. I've done nothing but stare out the numbers coming out for weeks now. A lot of the normies are sitting at home on furlough in my country enjoying skiving off and scared of the virus and they think their jobs will be waiting for them when they feel like coming back. A lot of retail businesses and restaurants and hospitality businesses will never re-open at this rate.

The airline industry? It's over - basically.
The cruise ship business? Maybe in a decade.

We're going to see busts in multiple sectors. WeWork was already collapsing and was basically done for before this kicked off and many analysts were saying it owns so much commercial real estate it would cause a bust.

Now you have AirBnB's business model basically over. You had AirBnB hosts taking on like 10 mortgages in order to rent the properties out. But because AirBnB and WeWork were tech companies they basically got away with it even though there was nothing particularly "tech" about them. They were just taking insane risks in property speculation kind of like what happened in 2007-2008. Low interest rates, low returns are basically why people funded their insane business models because they were desperate to find some yields.

Many hotels depend on the summer season and won't be profitable unless they have high occupation rates. Those with cash may choose to re-open in 12-18 months. Those without will go under. Most of these firms have to much debt.

So you potentially have busts in commercial and residential real estate incoming.

The bond markets prior to the Corona-chan crisis were already fucked with negative bond yields.

The fed was doing nightly back door bailouts probably to JP Morgan in order to bail it out before anyone had heard the name Corona-virus and last year Germany also cried uncle and had to bail out Deutsche bank and transfer its bad assets to a taxpayer funded bailout scheme.

The car industry? They are FUCKED. Ford is done for. Especially if the current crisis in markets leads to inflation and disruption in supply chains causes and oil price spike like in 2008. No one is going to be able to fuel an 18MPG 5L V8 or any of those other over priced SUV's they sell.

Luxury automakers like Tesla, BMW, JLR, Mercedes have a chance. Toyota and VW will survive due to their scope but commuting will not recover from this for years. Some car firms will have to go bust. There was already excess supply and a bubble in sub-prime auto loans and leases before this kicked off. Far to much capacity world wide in the automotive industry.

Boeing? Fuck me. The fed will have to print a lot of money to save them. Airbus has gone back to production but they are operating with less capacity than before because aircraft purchases are going to be scaled back.

Food - you could well see a "reversion to the mean" in food prices with prices increasing 3 or 4 times. Food has been very cheap for a long time because distribution and supply was squeezed to the bare bones from field to plate but i can see it going back to more realistic pricing. Especially if we see a hike in inflation.

Long term in my opinion - the risk isn't inflation but deflation. Now roughly i have seen ball park numbers that the central banks will have to create $40 trillion in new money to paper over the cracks in the system caused by this and they have already printed some $8 trillion but if you have widespread default then debt deflation will be a natural result. Exactly what caused the great depression.

And say goodbye to driving, autonomous cars will be rolled out faster than ever because in pandemics

I will kill myself. There is no point to live anymore. Funny is, that specially normal people who can drive will actually agree here but only afterwards until they have nothing left.

it's absurd to think about how foids will be able to spare themselves from most effects of the depression by just posting their pics online or spreading their legs for the right man
And retards here still support and/or see nothing wrong with prostitution.
Just lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back