Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious get out more

lanturn

lanturn

Recruit
★★★★★
I don't care if I get banned for this, I just want to help my brothers. You guys should talk to and befriend normies. They aren't the plastic drones they appear to be if you get to know them over a few days. It's really improved my mental state and given me a bit of confidence. Still an incel, mind you. I look like Blackops2cel's Greek cousin and get anxiety attacks near women.

Why would having friends be a bad thing? Maybe they can get you laid somehow.

JFL at being friends with normies.

They can, just make sure to make friends with actual normies and not failed normies.

You wouldn't be friends in real life with a failed normie? What about an Incel?

You wouldn't be friends in real life with a failed normie? What about an Incel?

My only friends are failed normies/incels.
That's why if you want to get laid you should try being friends with normies instead.

I just watched the snapchat story of my normie " friends."

I feel so bad right now because I am technically friendless

Just Leave Your Basement theory

yup it's legit (I'm not being sarcastic either)

constant bullying as a kid permanently turned me off from people. I legit despise people.

I just watched the snapchat story of my normie " friends."

>Having contacts on snapchat
Normie.

going out doesn't mean you'll make friends. Fuck off

I don't know how to make friends.

Normie.
I've had the same 12 people on snapchat since 2013. None girls inb4 fakecel

Here's a blackpill: most male "friends" would stab a brother in the back for a whiff of pussy. The only friend you can trust would be a blackpilled homo or a blackpilled truecel, good luck statistically finding that. Most "incels" here would betray you, let alone those thirsty white knight feminist normies.

I'm speaking from experience. I used to have a small circle of guys I hung out with but the moment a girl was involved it was all drama and peacocking. The only remotely tolerable ones were also truecel.

If you're merely using normies for perks then that's one thing, but never forget normans sold out society itself by promoting feminism and degeneracy. You cannot "befriend" such a creature. You'd have better luck bonding with a snake or crocodile.

same that's why I deleted every fake "friend" and realized I had 0 actual ones. Then I destroyed all social media

Yeah because making normie friends as an incel with SA and no skills is SOOOOOOOOOOOO easy!

Fuck off.

same that's why I deleted every fake "friend" and realized I had 0 actual ones. Then I destroyed all social media
I hit the log out button as soon as I saw it. It is just painful to watch

im too autistic / severe anxiety to ever have a friend tbh.

Being around normies makes me want to rope. I can't relate to their lives of partying, sex and extroversion and they can't understand my hermit life style. It always means mutual animosity

Also they always make fun of me for being a virgin once they figure me out

What's the point in making new friends if they don't care about you and you don't really care about them either.
The interaction will just feel hollow and tiring.

I don't care if I get banned for this, I just want to help my brothers. You guys should talk to and befriend normies. They aren't the plastic drones they appear to be if you get to know them over a few days. It's really improved my mental state and given me a bit of confidence. Still an incel, mind you. I look like Blackops2cel's Greek cousin and get anxiety attacks near women.

Problem is nobody wants to be friends with me. Also with almost zero social skills and as incel it's kinda hard or almost impossible to win people for you.

I have friends, normies and chads, still a kissless virgin. People here with no friends have at least kissed.

it's hard for me to get out of the house

I have friends, normies and chads, still a kissless virgin. People here with no friends have at least kissed.

I'd kill to have some friends

I don't want to, i don't have to.

Normie.

JFL at ''incels'' who use social media.
So fkin many fakecels on this site ffs.

Ive never known how to interact with other people (let alone getting friends), and i think my moment for that past a long time ago.
But i kind of agree... if you have any kind of social skills, you should try to befriend anyone, doesnt matter who. A socially isolated life is hell.