Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Get it through your fucking heads...

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
She's not going to save her virginity for you and you know who she's going to lose it to. Only chance to find or be with a virgin is in high school.

Okay, now that's out of the way.

There's probably many former virgins that lose their virginiy's to non-virgins. But hey, many times people too lose their virginity (and take the virginity) of their first gfs or bfs.

If an opportunity arises whether she had sex with 100 guys or 20 or whatever, just fucking take it, so you won't wallow too much of the pain you're in. Plus, it maybe just your only opportunity.

I also see many guys obnoxiously calling others "cucks" for dating used-up women. Their seems to be a fringe-line of coping that goes on there, but my mind is foggy, I can't seem to pinpoint it though.

I think many cels here believe in the concept of "alpha widows". It's from TRP. It says that a woman will have PTSD like symptoms if she dated Chad and broke up. TRP thinks she will forever compare you to her ex and you will stink in that regard.

I don't know if the theory is legit or bull. I don't mind a non virgin gf. If she was a 50+ sexual partner mattress I would be concerned about the stability of the relationship though.

I don't mind a non virgin gf. If she was a 50+ sexual partner mattress I would be concerned about the stability of the relationship though.
same getting in a relationship with someone with over 10 partners doesn't sound like itll end well

if it was just for the sex then I might not mind a girl who is used up. wouldn't kiss her or put my mouth anywhere near her because ew.
but I will never "date" a girl who is used up.

If she was a 50+ sexual partner mattress I would be concerned about the stability of the relationship though.
Ya same. I approached a girl i knew who had a high partner count cause I thought *my chance at last*. I was wrong. But, yeah basically stop waiting for a kissless virgin female. They don't exist. Girls usually have their first kiss in fucking public school.

Any mindset contrary to this, as in, anyone who thinks "I won't date used goods, I wont kiss, sleep with, or show affection for used goods." is volcel. You're choosing celibacy because of your outrageous standards. Not because of your inability to secure a woman.

I think many cels here believe in the concept of "alpha widows". It's from TRP. It says that a woman will have PTSD like symptoms if she dated Chad and broke up. TRP thinks she will forever compare you to her ex and you will stink in that regard.

I don't know if the theory is legit or bull. I don't mind a non virgin gf. If she was a 50+ sexual partner mattress I would be concerned about the stability of the relationship though.
Yes. You're right.

And she shouldn't be the person you marry.

Incels have to be open with their options and standards (a lot of us have serious work to do, especially the need to lower our standards, I think some of the standards that Incels hold are too high), if really they want to have a chance to get out of Inceldom.

I'll die a virgin anyways.

I know its a gigacope but I wouldn't date any woman who's not a virgin. I don't get to choose though.

if it was just for the sex then I might not mind a girl who is used up. wouldn't kiss her or put my mouth anywhere near her because ew.
but I will never "date" a girl who is used up.
Relationships doesn't always have to be serious.

The guys that don't want serious relationships still get into serious relationships. The guys that want serious relationship generally aren't going to get any action.

Ya same. I approached a girl i knew who had a high partner count cause I thought *my chance at last*. I was wrong. But, yeah basically stop waiting for a kissless virgin female. They don't exist. Girls usually have their first kiss in fucking public school.

Any mindset contrary to this, as in, anyone who thinks "I won't date used goods, I wont kiss, sleep with, or show affection for used goods." is volcel. You're choosing celibacy because of your outrageous standards. Not because of your inability to secure a woman.
prettymuch/10, but you seem to have worded it better.

I won't date a slut. GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKIG SKULL.

I don't really know how you can lay down a femoid who has said "I love you" to another guy. Just imagine that eternal dread sinking in that you're literally worthless.

Generally as it goes, if you're not her first you 100% won't be her last either. You WILL get cucked and there's nothing you can do about it.

I understand the obsession with virginity and also understand that its not related to pedophilia like some people would believe.You'd be crazy to have it as a deal-breaker though.

Yeah, a bloodied dick, big fucking deal lol.

Lol @ this. Pair-bonding ability gone. No point in being with her.

Plus, it's like sticking your dick in a urinal. Fucking gross.

It only feels good psychologically, not really physically. I agree, crazy to have it as a deal breaker. Chad doesn't and he's got way more SMV than us.

There is no chance to be with a virgin in high school...

At this point, it's about hoping you don't find out whether loose lips sink ships.

I dont give a fuck about virginity anymore tbh. It depends on their values around casual sex and the number of partners/ltr theyve had relative to their age.

waiting for a "virgin" girl is quite stupid. it's like expecting a very rare drop in a game just from killing a boss once.

there are no virgin females. even those unattractive, overweight girls that you don't want anything to do with 95% had sex before.

and waiting for a KISSLESS FEMALE VIRGIN?

oHM3bhj.gif

Just absolutely fucking lol. How does it feel to be on the summit of Mt. Cope

Wanting a virgin is just to sooth your own ego. Pair bonding etc.. are just cope memes. All you really want is to have had more or equal sex than your partner so you don't feel insecure.
Retarded bluepilled bullsh-t.

Retarded bluepilled bullsh-t.

You're an ugly currycel, if a woman spread her legs for you then you'd have your pants by your ankles before Chads cum even had a chance to ooze out of her.

You're an ugly currycel, if a woman spread her legs for you then you'd have your pants by your ankles before Chads cum even had a chance to ooze out of her.
Women think I'm disgusting.