Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment get in here

u a fakecel

• Total voters
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere: who here a TROLL

there are no chads on here. calm your tits

ITT dox yourselves

I'm what "the incels" would call a chad
1519495168754.png

@shoji admitted he a fakecel KICK HIM MODS

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Wtf happent again ?

sorry ig uess its time to spill the beans. am actually 6'6 aryan gigachad with head full of hair, BBC tier cock and frame of the gods. sorry for the facade its been a fun ride though

sorry ig uess its time to spill the beans. am actually 6'6 aryan gigachad with head full of hair, BBC tier cock and frame of the gods. sorry for the facade its been a fun ride though
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he don't know it's all a big larp larping scheme

HEY INCELS YEAH IM YOUR SO CALLED CHAD HAHA I FUCK MY WIFE EVERY WEDNESDAY WHEN SHE GETS HOME FROM TYRONES HOUSE HEHE PATHETIC VIRGIN LOSERS NOW IM GONNA GO PLAY SWITCH
What's wrong with switch?.....

Retarded thread

sorry ig uess its time to spill the beans. am actually 6'6 aryan gigachad with head full of hair, BBC tier cock and frame of the gods. sorry for the facade
@Facade