Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Get In Here If You Think Personality Matters

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Low IQ Manlet
-
Here you go

3788234-hanging-noose-of-rope-isolated-on-white-.jpg

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Why do people spread this bluepilled shit? Just gives more false hope.

Chad has a great personality.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
IMO Its all marketing for PUA's & dating coaches

what person in there nature ever would think of such thing?

I've been working tirelessly on improving my personality for the last few years...the Stacy's are gonna be lining up for me any day now, I just know it!

Why are you giving free rope to fakecels and normies?

You had to make a thread and then PM it to me to prove your point? :soy:

When you're an ethnic, who is 5'4 with a double chin, of course you'll never get laid no matter how good your personality is.

You had to make a thread and then PM it to me to prove your point? :soy:

Context?

Within a certain range of looks personality definitely matters, so I'm not sure what the OP is getting at.

Context?

Within a certain range of looks personality definitely matters, so I'm not sure what the OP is getting at.
He thinks I am saying that "personality > looks."

Here you go

3788234-hanging-noose-of-rope-isolated-on-white-.jpg

Literally talked to a client today who went on some rant like he was trying to trigger me. He said "you want to know why women are smarter then men, men go for looks, women go for personality.

I had to pretend to agree with him as a worker but i was ready to bring up tons of cited stats that prove him wrong.

Literally talked to a client today who went on some rant like he was trying to trigger me. He said "you want to know why women are smarter then men, men go for looks, women go for personality.

I had to pretend to agree with him as a worker but i was ready to bring up tons of cited stats that prove him wrong.
rofl he must of watched too much youtube videos..

Im in similar situations and do the same thing just pretend .

rofl he must of watched too much youtube videos..

Im in similar situations and do the same thing just pretend .

I honestly had a thought that maybe he hacked my history and knew i was an incel, because when he said that it was totally unrelated to what we were talking about at first.

Context?

That "certain range" is never reached .

Personality only applies to Chads.

Its ok admit its over.
I honestly had a thought that maybe he hacked my history and knew i was an incel, because when he said that it was totally unrelated to what we were talking about at first.
If hes an incel I wouldn't mind sharing black pill knowledge to him. Surprisingly it clicks for some.

Personality is cope.

hey guys personality matters mkay im a average looking guy and didnt get much attention from womenz until i started showering, being confident and going out more!!! Now the women are all over me!!! trust me bro!!!!!!!! u just need to have confidence, womenz dont care if u dont have the looks, its all about the wallet and personality and confidencde, trust me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personality matters in a sense if you are already a Chad, in that case, you should be more abusive and aggressive so you could keep your girls in LTR because they love that. Between 2 Chads, more abusive Chad gets to keep the girl.

Depends what you mean by "personality" imho. Bluepillers use the concept of personality mattering to suggest that being agreeable towards women, being able to make polite conversation, having conventionally feminist political views, etc., will make you more dateable. Of course that isn't true. But women do look for a certain type of certain types of personality: outgoing, domineering or at least not cucky, skilled or talented, protective, socially well-adapted. etc.. I.e. the kind of things that enable men to be high status and to act as protectors and providers. The personalities we would describe as "NT" or masculine. In that sense, Jeremy Meeks doesn't "disprove" personality for example because he has most of the personality traits women actually look for, with the added "benefit" of being a reformed/reforming character who women can nurture.

Yes, some men with less NT or masculine personalities can betabuxx women with no better options, and unstable mentally ill Chads who don't make good providers can still slay women. But personality does matter; just not in the way that bluepillers think or pretend to think.

He thinks I am saying that "personality > looks."

Yeah. That seems to be a common issue here..

We say '

If you can max to the point where your looks are acceptable then personality matters.'

And dirt level IQ users say

'Personality wont get you laid. Chad doesn't have to rely on personality. You should DIE '

Yeah. That seems to be a common issue here..

We say '

If you can max to the point where your looks are acceptable then personality matters.'

And dirt level IQ users say

'Personality wont get you laid. Chad doesn't have to rely on personality. You should DIE '
Black and white thinking is quite common here. I suspect there is a lot of Aspergers going around.

personality DOES matter lmao. It's not gonna make up for being subhuman but if you're ugly and a shit personality you're objectively worse off

It’s to keep us down. Much like religion was used in Tsarist Russia as a “societal opiate”. If incels wake up and become angry at the state of the world then the house of feminist cards will collapse. So they tell us to be “nice” and have “good personalities teehee” and women will like us.

Personality matters but not in the way you think. You need to be the opposite of a nice guy. However this only works if you're atleast 5/10. 5/10 and below nice guys are repulsive to females while a 5/10 "bad boyish/thugish" guy will be more attractive. Personality can raise you a few points on the looks scale or drop you a few points. An autistic male 5/10 beta personality will drop to 3/10 for example.

To anyone argueing that personality matters must be +7 or above.

Trust me I tried with hundreds of girls last year. ... I look back and felt like a fucken clown putting up a circus act

Height plays a bigger role than most think

I remember when buddies wanted to go out to nightclub I only wanted to go on nights where chicks don’t have to wear high heels.

Whenever we go where they wear heels I know it’s going To be a long night of rejection. Sure one of my shorter buddies who’s personality is crazy fearless outgoing won’t get rejected as much but he wouldn’t never leave home With a girl they just think its “funny” dancing with a little guy.

Last edited:
Even for blind women looks matters.

Trust me I tried with hundreds of girls last year. ... I look back and felt like a fucken clown putting up a circus act
You're 5'4 with a double chin, of course personality won't do shit for you.

Nah u just have to be avarage at least

Personality does matter. Just not a good personality

what a deluded cuck

Women nearly always value looks the most.
Still, there are two components of personality which they are almost as picky about:

1. Neurotypical.

2. Scumbag/jerk/ psychological rapist.

Looks always trump everything. if you were born ugly, then you are disqualified from any sort of affection or support by default. However, women view aggression as an indicator of genetic fitness(bullies always win theory). If you have an unusual personality or are too nice, you may wind up getting cucked or avoided even with good looks.

Last edited:
When I say "personality", I mean literally anything that makes you different, and it only applies to guys with a 4-7/10 rating.