Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Get foids ads removed

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was on Fb market place looking for an apartment. Saw an ad from a Becky who was looking for an apartment for her and her Chad. Obviously she was pregnant and they had no steady income but she’s a hole so she expects a great apartment at an amazing price of course. Well i felt that that part of the site should be only for apartments for lease and not “wanted” so I reported her ad and had it removed. :feelsohh:

Sure it’s just a minor inconvenience but it felt great. Hope they end up homeless. Gave me an idea is that we should start doing this on a larger scale. Report any female ad that breaks the rules, or even ones that don’t.

Based. It's not much, but it's honest work.

She was probably expecting a free ride for the rent too because she was working so hard to grow Chad's baby.

Based. Surprised that a cucked site like Cuckbook would actually remove it. Seems like an anomaly move my Cuckbook.

Facebook is basically a verified Craigslist nowadays. I don't remember the last time I used it to do anything besides find shit on marketplace. I guess messenger is also popular

Glad my work is appreciated :feelsYall:

Facebook is basically a verified Craigslist nowadays. I don't remember the last time I used it to do anything besides find shit on marketplace. I guess messenger is also popular
It ruined the criagslist tbh. Not only did it take away a lot of the activity but people on marketplace are spooked out by people who don't have pfps of their face on facebook. Craigslist is better. Fuck pictures of people, the pictures of the shit for sale is what should matter. Facebook marketplace is lookist craigslist.

Facebook marketplace is lookist craigslist.
This is most noticeable on housing posts. You see all the attractive people get multiple replies while an incel could be renting out a room in a luxury apartment for below market rent and he'll get ignored.

This is most noticeable on housing posts. You see all the attractive people get multiple replies while an incel could be renting out a room in a luxury apartment for below market rent and he'll get ignored.

Based
:feelsYall:

Every battle counts

karenmaxxing collective when?