Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Get drunk or high today?

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Title
BD794840 F77A 4267 A58D A2C2A5DD2673

High so go climb a mountain lol

High as a kite. My favorite cope.

No but I am going outside to smoke rn. I can't get drunk anymore since I am trying to lose weight and I have no money to buy weed so I have to smoke as little as possible

No but I am going outside to smoke rn. I can't get drunk anymore since I am trying to lose weight and I have no money to buy weed so I have to smoke as little as possible
I also don’t have a lot of money so I smoke from a bottle to get really high with low amount of weed.
I have to cope somehow. Reality is too brutal to handle sober.

I also don’t have a lot of money so I smoke from a bottle to get really high with low amount of weed.
mogs me. I technically have a bong but it broke so I have to smoke it in a weird way. It sucks since I have no money to buy a new one or fix it.

mogs me. I technically have a bong but it broke so I have to smoke it in a weird way. It sucks since I have no money to buy a new one or fix it.
Smoke from a bottle or gravity bong dude it’s the most economical way.

Smoke from a bottle or gravity bong dude it’s the most economical way.
Im to lazy to make them ngl and I dont have any bottles or tools to make it sadly

I’m doing both but only weed and alcohol. I don’t have anything stronger. :feelsrope:

Heroin is a cope. I say get drunk and high.

why not both?

Weed + Alcohol go great together tbh

Drunk to get unconscious

I did both
Just wake up at 4 pm
I don’t remember anything from yesterday

Anything with less consequences tbh

Neither if I were you but tbh get high.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3