Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GET CIV 6 FOR FREE NOW ON EPIC STORE

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
REALLY AWESOME GAME FOR FREE YOU CAN COPE MANY HOURS IN IT YOU CAN EVEN PLAY AS JAPAN GET IT ITS FREE JUST 6 GB UR SHITTY LABTOP CAN EVEN RUN IT

Honto? thanks man

I really hate epic so wont gonna bother downloading their store. I would rather buy it for full price on steam.

I really hate epic so wont gonna bother downloading their store. I would rather buy it for full price on steam.

cope got many great games like gta 5 for free
Honto? thanks man

hai they also had gta 5 for free and watch dogs my friend tomorrow they have a neew free game check it

Very fun series tbh. I already have it on Steam though. I wish the expansions would go on sale

Yeah but i still hate epic. I dont have gtav too but i didnt grab it for free on epic cuz i dont want to support them.
Dude it's literally free shit you only have to download the launcher jfl

i quited it after 6 min shit game

jfl just play Civ5 Vox Populi

Civ 6 looked pretty shit honestly, and seems they've gone with the paradox model of making you buy a million dlcs to be playable.

true but like paradox they do make great games

Civ 5 is better in my opinion but I still installed it. Epic Games is trying fucking HARD to destroy Steam. Civ 6 and GTA 5 are some of the most popular non-steam exclusive games on steam. Hopefully steam comes back with some more free games or fire sales.

Sincerely, thank you

Sincerely, thank you

you welcome chubby pepe :heart:
Civ 5 is better in my opinion but I still installed it. Epic Games is trying fucking HARD to destroy Steam. Civ 6 and GTA 5 are some of the most popular non-steam exclusive games on steam. Hopefully steam comes back with some more free games or fire sales.

same bro 5 was better