Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Get angry

F

Fuckcel

Officer
If you are one of those guys that is always depressed thinking, "I'm so lonely, im fucked and I feel bad, there is no hope". Fucking get angry, stop being a bitch and GET ANGRY. You know what depression gets you, nothing.

Sadness has no benefit for a man in the long run. Turn it into anger, something that you can actually use, something that can atleast give you power to defend yourself from the world instead of being a little pussy bitch that lets people spit on you and walk away.

I'm sure that's the root of all the hardcore gymcels here, probably got sick of being a mopey cunt, turned sadness into anger and actually did something. Rather be an angry gymcel that won't get fucked with than some depressed bitch that doesn't even have the drive to get out of bed to take a shit.

I remember people spitting in my face in High School and not having the balls to say or do anything. I'd just be alone and cry or do some other pussy bullshit. I eventually learned to get angry and cut that shit out.

You'll get cucked when you take the Bluepill so you have no other choice be depressed.

im burning with rage. i will angrily kill myself

Jfl at this cope. Get angry and gymcel? And then what? Go home and rot anyway. I gymcelled for 2 years before i realized it's pointless.

Jfl at this cope. Get angry and gymcel? And then what? Go home and rot anyway. I gymcelled for 2 years before i realized it's pointless.

If you are alive, you cope. The ultimate release is the rope.

I'm sure that's the root of all the hardcore gymcels here, probably got sick of being a mopey cunt, turned sadness into anger and actually did something. Rather be an angry gymcel that won't get fucked with than some depressed bitch that doesn't even have the drive to get out of bed to take a shit.
definitely, when I'm too placid or indifferent I cant put in a good workout, when I'm angry I'm literally calling myself shit and scum in my head and it helps me to lift

I'm depressed AND angry.

i have bursts of anger sometimes i try to channel most of it into my lifting.

I dont take shit from people anymore tho.

All i can be is a a "little pussy bitch that lets people spit on you and walk away". My only other option is going full ER. I dont even know what are you talking about.

Last time i got really angry, i punched a fridge and broke my finger, not a very good idea, ever punch something and break something?
Messes with my video game coping because i can't play very well when my hand is in a cast, i don't want it to happen again given the situation i'm in.

I would be striking back at society if I wasn't going to continue uni.