Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Get a nice Haircut and Beard trim and nobody notices or acknowledges me.

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
If I was a Chad the bitches would be jumping on my dick.

Black Pill stuff.

No haircut for your genetics

Congratulations on your glowup from invisible to invisible

Beards are gay.

Girls don't give a fuck if you get a haircut and new clothes

No haircut for weak bones!
No haircut for prey eyes!
No haircut for wimp skull!
No haircut for manletism!
It is what it is

no one cares about your hair or beard when your still ugly regardless. Not even when you rope people will notice.

It’s over for snipsnipcels

I have a High T Beard and hair, the rest of my face and body is low T though.

No beard trim for your fa-

Wait, nvm.

Not even a low T one.
Damn, i can grow a sparse shitty looking slav beard. Patchy on the sides and low density, german youths aged 16 in their puberty grow fuller beards than me.
A dense beard signals masculinity and i honestly wish i could grow one to cover up my lower third properly.

Damn, i can grow a sparse shitty looking slav beard. Patchy on the sides and low density, german youths aged 16 in their puberty grow fuller beards than me.
A dense beard signals masculinity and i honestly wish i could grow one to cover up my lower third properly.
All I can grow is a shitty mustache.

Its not the clothes you wear, or the haircut you rock, or the expensive watch that makes foids want you. Its solely the bone structure and genes. Nothing else

At either end of the lookism scale you garner attention (negative or positive dependent on which end of the scale) but if you're middling you're invisible & need to do stuff & have a good talking ability to gain attention.

It's winter unless you're wearing a scarf and hat stay safe and don't freeze to death

I wish it was Winter here, we are stuck in summer.
you're from the southern Hemisphere (Australia or NZ)? My mistake then

What do you most enjoy about winter?

you're from the southern Hemisphere (Australia or NZ)? My mistake then

What do you most enjoy about winter?
It's the only part of the year when Australia isn't a hot, humid barren hellscape. I also i love footy which is Winter only.

It's the only part of the year when Australia isn't a hot, humid barren hellscape. I also i love footy which is Winter only.
I love football too but I'm not a fan of watching it I enjoy a good kick about which makes me happy and tired at times.

I love football too but I'm not a fan of watching it I enjoy a good kick about which makes me happy and tired at times.
My version of footy (rugby League) is coming to las Vegas next year, maybe it might be on your cable or something.

That’s why I’m cavemanmaxxing, getting haircuts is cucked because your SPENDING MONEY trying to impress a toilet that doesn’t acknowledge your existence.