Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Get a job, inkel. You think a queen would consider dating an unemployed? You could get one easy, you're just too proud for entry level work.

F for humanity

I would like an humanoid robot better than that generic industry robot arm.

The modern foid is disgusting. Pizza eating latte sipping dick sucking degenerate disgusting smelly creatures that wear white converse.
F for humanity

I would like an humanoid robot better than that generic industry robot arm.
Foids can now get their stupid ass coffee cheaper its over

Everything should be replaced with robot waifus.

Employment hasn't guaranteed a girlfriend since the "sexual revolution" of the 1960s

JFL at thinking employment will get you a gf, boomers (or whoever said this) need to fuck off.

JFL at thinking employment will get you a gf, boomers (or whoever said this) need to fuck off.
Unemployed NEET men get dates and girlfriends all the time. They just have to not be ugly. Meanwhile, there are guys in STEM and business fields posting on this forum at this very moment.

mfw my peers work in fast food and I worked as an IT guy but they’re the ones getting sex :feelsbadman:

I have worked from grocery stores to construction and steel mill...they are all absolute fucking trash. They drain your soul completely and leave no energy for anything else. It's being dead.

Also, it was hard as fuck to get even those garbage jobs. I think I went through several dozen applications before even getting one call back.

Unemployed NEET men get dates and girlfriends all the time. They just have to not be ugly. Meanwhile, there are guys in STEM and business fields posting on this forum at this very moment.
This is true, even gl criminals get sex.

Over for humancels

Hah! amount of times idiots have said shit like this to me. I worked went to gym and had a vehicle and was unwanted

now people tell me those are things i need to get someone and the reason why i dont.

Face is what i need to get females not a fucking job. if your unattractive noone respects you. only the onder people when you wear nice boffice type clothes. females dont get sexual because of a guys job vehicle or a bit of gym.

They see a guy they like and go for him, and find out detqails about his life later and usually accept it weather the guys good or bad

I have worked from grocery stores to construction and steel mill...they are all absolute fucking trash. They drain your soul completely and leave no energy for anything else. It's being dead.

Also, it was hard as fuck to get even those garbage jobs. I think I went through several dozen applications before even getting one call back.
and now it will get worse. ameritards will also keep voting for dumbfuck instead of yang ubi

When you're a big enough loser having a job makes you more pathetic. Honestly starting to consider the hobo/welfarepill

Once automation takes over everyone will have to be a sound cloud rapper.

is that in Japan?

And what does the cumdumpster have to offer?