Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Get a high paying job with the demon Clauneck.

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
:feelsmage:
31Ja3f4OE4L SX331 BO1204203200

Clauneck

Last edited:

A detailed analysis of Clauneck

Last edited:
how do you use his sigil? my old method was to put blood in it, meditate for 10-15 minutes then burn it.

how do you use his sigil? my old method was to put blood in it, meditate for 10-15 minutes then burn it.
Make an alter to him, give him offerings. The altar should have his sigil in a picture frame, his corresponding candles, and incense, and the kind of offerings he likes. I'll post a video on what a good altar should look like. A statue of him is not a bad idea. I'll give more details in another reply.

Shiva is also a wealth through work spirit.
I tried some of them and they failed for me. I will revisit in a few years and see how it goes. My meditation skills should have peaked by then.

I tried some of them and they failed for me. I will revisit in a few years and see how it goes. My meditation skills should have peaked by then.
I posted some magick videos. Those are really good youtube channels. It's a big subject. Morino ravenburg, while I don't agree with his reality paradigm, makes alot of good videos on spirits. Working with demons is very advanced. You can work with something easier like your own power with like candle magick, or chaos magick.