Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GermanyMaxxing

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Mod.Belgrade Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer
★★★★★
germany is great, cheap gasoline, cheap groceries and cheap ciggies:feelsahh:

i go to germany often

here is a video from today

View: https://imgur.com/a/3iu5y12

look at my findings

#1 - fanta, which is called flirtina for some reason
Screenshot 2024 07 31 144332

#2 minion pasta
Screenshot 2024 07 31 144346

#3 - chicken breast, which is called hahnchen-brustfilet-teilstucke for some reason

Screenshot 2024 07 31 144339

it was a good day

here is the picture of my loot

Afbeelding 2024 07 31 144718791

Screenshot 2024 07 31 144652

- cheese
- bread
- cheap wine

i am @LeFrenchCel maxxing rn

and 2 boxes of luxury vanilla cigars

and also a full tank of gasoline

Attachments

• afbeelding_2024-07-31_144706219.png
    afbeelding_2024-07-31_144706219.png
    298.9 KB · Views: 13
All you are buying is goyslop

that place is cucked. You will get attacked by police for doing the nazi solute. And that country is probably the largest non English speaking country that generates the most incels here

is that true that some/many german stores and groceries are closed on weekends

that place is cucked. You will get attacked by police for doing the nazi solute. And that country is probably the largest non English speaking country that generates the most incels here
Yep. Germany sucks

If I were to go to Germany I'd leave my electronic devices behind in case the cucked German police check my computer & phone and found "Nazi content"

:yes:

If I were to go to Germany I'd leave my electronic devices behind in case the cucked German police check my computer & phone and found "Nazi content"

Buying Gouda abroad while living in Holland, high IQ shopping spree