Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Germany is one of the most dangerous countries?

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
New Year's Eve is coming soon and the German fire brigade and police are afraid of clashes. Last New Year's Eve there were strong riots all over Germany. The police were shot at and lured into traps. I believe that Germany is one of the most dangerous countries. There were reports of American football players saying how afraid they were to be out in the city at night. They have been given instructions on how to behave. Americans always shit their pants when they come here.
The police say she feels like she is at war and is begging not to be attacked.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiIr9LgtjU4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBsBdqLz0gQ

I mean no. Compared to the rest of Europe sure, too many shitskins. Interesting how all the niggers are in France instead. :lul:

I mean no. Compared to the rest of Europe sure, too many shitskins. Interesting how all the niggers are in France instead. :lul:
Germany has many large Arab families who have committed the largest robberies in Germany. Look at the robbery "Grüne Gebilde"

Germany is one of the most dangerous countries?​

if youre white

Germany is one of the most dangerous countries?​

if youre white
if you're white you'll have to fear getting stabbed because you're white, if you're brown you'll have to fear getting stabbed because your great great grandpa comes from a different village tribe than his did

Nigger, Brazil exists

I'm german, I know. I've also had the "pleasure" to experience these specimen first hand
how? I was already robbed by gypsys. but I get everything back because I run after them and they should be in prison now.

South and Central America crime mogs the entire world into oblivion. Tacocels don't fuck around.
Yeah obv, those places are hell on earth. To say Germany is even remotely on that level is laughable

South and Central America crime mogs the entire world into oblivion. Tacocels don't fuck around.
I believe that the Arabs are the most dangerous. They even control Interpol.

Ahmed Naser Al-Raisi
Präsident, Interpol

What clashes and wars, between who?

It's not the most dangerous country try going to third world shitholes.
I mean I don't disagree with you it definitely has become a lot less safe over the years due to immigrants and refugees who don't integrate with local culture.

Last edited: