Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over GERMANY IS NOW LEGITLY OVER , BRUTAL PROVOCATION , THIS POPULATIONS REASONING IQ IS ZERO

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★

4 meter tall ( 13 '12 btw ( omegachad lulul ) ) Erdogan statue got placed in the town wiesbaden here in germany , obviously wanting to provoke us but this population has litteral dementia and cant think for themselfs

they will end through a civil war like it is currently intended ( i speculate around 2022/23 even 2021 after merkel isnt "president anymore and most people will celebrate , not realizing this immigration pact is not political dependent ) , seeing how indoctrinated and dumb we are, just waiting and doing whats been told, nothing will change

whoever is german here , just low inhib and dont do anything for this country anymore , your input ( taxes ) is just used to fuel this sickness even further , "our rulers/elites/people with political status " still telling about how good we have it to delude the hive mind , we should have utopian standarts by now , progressing as a unit , but that will be never the case , humans are selfish , narcissistic , and defective animals after all , ( most of them )

the minority uses their given status to capitalize at the expense of others even further and or enjoying the given status / money

some are conscious about the concept of society and try to not play along , as long as possible ( us , and some others )

and the majority follows order , dont have their own oppinion , and act like flys seeking out their shit ( most people / the hive mind )

Last edited:
being a european white male in 2019 is basically a contest of who can castrate themselves the fastest

Germans became cucks after ww2

lifefuel for @Cuyen

Probably Bluepill but hopefully AFD will take over soon and make Getmany great again and ban all Erdogan cucks.

Good. Germany died at 1945. The germans selling guns in middle east,syria,iraq etc. shit tons of sandniggers died in the wars and now it is time for germany to pay for this
lifefuel for @Cuyen

The germans selling guns in middle east,syria,iraq etc. shit tons of sandniggers died in the wars and now it is time for germany to pay for this

Lol at believing this jewish lie.

Here I am in Burgerland wondering why I should care that they put up a statue of the Turkish President in Germany.

178A7A7F BC69 4DC6 9F93 212DD06BD7B5

Lol at believing this jewish lie.
what do you mean ? the jews along with arms dealers of european countries fucked up middle east

Maybe Erdogan will become the next Chancellor of Germany.

they should had nukked germany after WW2, seriusly

they should had nukked germany after WW2, seriusly
tbh. they had better nuke germany instead of japan.
Japan turned into faggot country after ww2

what do you mean ? the jews along with arms dealers of european countries fucked up middle east

You said, that Germans are selling guns. So, where are my guns in the first place and where is my money? Why should we sell guns to foreign people? You know very well that an alien force has occupied Germany since 1945.

Any German who feels even the least bit of remorse over the Final Solution at this point needs to be shot.

You said, that Germans are selling guns. So, where are my guns in the first place and where is my money? Why should we sell guns to foreign people? You know very well that an alien force has occupied Germany since 1945.
I meant the goverment. sorry. Angela merkel is a arm dealer herself.

Maybe Erdogan will become the next Chancellor of Germany.

after that , there has to be an wake up call , if not then this population rly is unhelpable and over

The germans selling guns in middle east,syria,iraq etc. shit tons of sandniggers died in the wars and now it is time for germany to pay for this
So you're saying it's Germanys' fault for selling the guns and not the sandniggers shooting each other?

There are only two options for the future of Germoney:

a) Islam will take over
b) Purge of Arabs and Islam by Germans in a civil war

There's nothing in between.

Germany like many euro countries are long time gone.
You have no idea. You're sperg out with your jbw crap.
In the next years, the ethniks will take out the whites. A matter of time and it will happen sooner.

There are only two options for the future of Germoney:

a) Islam will take over
b) Purge of Arabs and Islam by Germans in a civil war

There's nothing in between.

i read some stuff about the islamization of germany , it will propably happen when the civil war begins

i admit even i cant do much when its that time , i either get rich and get to some place else , or just idgaf at the day of civil war and just see it with my very own eyes

it's legit over for

I don't get it. Why are Germans (and many other Europeans) allowing themselves to get walked all over this way? From conquerors of the world to this?

Good. Germany died at 1945. The germans selling guns in middle east,syria,iraq etc. shit tons of sandniggers died in the wars and now it is time for germany to pay for this
Every last one of them deserved it.

And just lol @ JBW copers. I have said it before and I'll say it again. Flat earthers have more legitimacy to their claims.

I don't get it. Why are Germans (and many other Europeans) allowing themselves to get walked all over this way? From conquerors of the world to this?

bc people are indoctrinated dna strings, they cant think for themselfs or think beyond what they are being told , thats why i stated their reasoning iq is 0