Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Germany is completely cucked after 2015

• Thread starter Deleted member 28304
  • Start date
Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
Just read a news article.
The content:
2 "Refugees" raped a 15 year old girl while in their "Refugee home". The judgement: 2 years probation for one, 18 months for the second.
The best part: Her father is a refugee helper.:lul:
Best of leftists part1 no joke.
JFL, germany is the biggest cuck we can imagine. :feelskek:

After 1945 you mean.

Guarantee you that the father is on some copium "well we can't generalize all the rapefugees" mental gymnastics as we speak. These fucking communist white guilt boomers don't give a flying fuck about anything other than looking woke.

yes, 1945 too:feelshaha:. But it was actually meant after the immigrant wave of 2015

Blonde, probably blue eyes, and being a German girl.
I would rather fight for my country or vote the parties that try to save the country instead of being a whore for some sandnigger
That's some serious Stromfrontcel coping there. Women are not loyal to the tribe, it up to the men to do that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zkxPYKWVD0

Women are not loyal to the tribe, it up to the men to do that.
Imagine living in the 50s, like 1950-1955.
It seems like it was such a cool time to live in.
Nice cigarette pack designs, beautiful cars, the women were only there to breed, to pleasure you, cook, and all those things.

The content:
2 "Refugees" raped a 15 year old girl while in their "Refugee home". The judgement: 2 years probation for one, 18 months for the second.
I can just imagine now the German father visiting the foreign immigrant rapists of his daughters in prison and saying, "As a part of my Christian faith I forgive you and so does Jesus, I hope you two have learned your lesson never to repeat it again."

The two foreign immigrant rapists on the other side of visitation see through prison glass look at each other and in Arabic say something on the lines of, "This shit is too easy, I love this nation, when we get out we should rape eight more, praise Allah!"

How interesting.

After 1945 you mean.

They've been an American puppet state since then, except for the Eastern region, but they were integrated into the rest of Germany after 1990.

Meanwhile Nathan got 3 life sentences + 50 years in the US for trying to get a consenting young foid into his home to be his gf/wife.

This world is crazy.

Meanwhile Nathan got 3 life sentences + 50 years in the US for trying to get a consenting young foid into his home to be his gf/wife.

This world is crazy.
Brutal, three life sentences?:giga:

The content:
Knowing how cucked and defeated whitey is nowadays, the kraut father will probably adopt the half-dune coon as his grandchild and raise it as family.

Snadniggers here are volcels they can just run rapefuge game and ascend with jb stacy

The content:
Lol I like how pigskin cucks will accuse Muslims of being oppressive to foids and of not granting them 'rights' ,but when their own pigskin foids try to make out and have sex with Muslim chaddams, they get massively butthurt. What a bunch of hypocritical cuck faggots.

yes, 1945 too:feelshaha:. But it was actually meant after the immigrant wave of 2015

Blonde, probably blue eyes, and being a German girl.
I would rather fight for my country or vote the parties that try to save the country instead of being a whore for some sandniggers
Actually, a truly patriotic blonde, blue-eyed German foid would fight FOR Muslim chaddams and suck their cocks in public as Muslim chaddams are the only hope for Germany to uncuck itself out of liberalism. Pigskin cucks have been ruling Germany since 1945 ,did anything change? Nope. MuslimChads are the only hope.

all these German jbs are all losing their virginity to rapefugee Bulls

All of these stories of Muslim men raping pigskin foids are actually fake. The pigskin foid is the one that seduces and consensually have sex with the Muslim chaddams, but because their faggot cucked family members can't accept the fact that their daughters/sisters are craving alpha Muslim cocks, they always accuse the Muslim chaddams of raping the pigskin foids LMAO

Angela Merkel ruined everything

After 1945 you mean.

Guarantee you that the father is on some copium "well we can't generalize all the rapefugees" mental gymnastics as we speak. These fucking communist white guilt boomers don't give a flying fuck about anything other than looking woke.
Yep

The content:
Based :feelskek: mayofoid got what she deserved.

The content:
Tallfag getmans can’t even defend themselves from 5’2” rapefugees, JFL.

Germany is the size of Montana… the United States went to war with a tiny little white country called Nazi Germany, just to save a couple Jewish banking families.

Fuck the United States.

Never forget that the Elites try their hardest to destroy Germany bc they see them as their greatest threat. That's why Germany is hyper-leftist and cucked. Americans forced this and all German politicians are in their pockets. If Germany finally stood up again and united with Russia, USA would shit itself.