Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Germans are overrepresented in this forum.

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

There are no girls on the internet
★★★★★
@Retardinator
@AsgardTheFatcel
@TheGrayWolf
@ADHD_cel
And countless others i've forgot.

Meanwhile i think i'm the only major spaghetticel here. Are things really that bad in Krautland?

@Retardinator
@AsgardTheFatcel
@TheGrayWolf
@ADHD_cel
And countless others i've forgot.

Meanwhile i think i'm the only major spaghetticel here. Are things really that bad in Krautland?
I don’t like it here tb brutally honest. I miss based Switzerland. Low taxes, liberal gun laws, freest country in the world.

View: https://medium.com/lessons-from-history/why-is-switzerland-the-worlds-freest-country-50767ad85004?source=rss-e612ac434910------2

But I’m stuck here. Also both countries suck for incels

… i won’t get the girls I so desire (I know them all only from YT or Instagram). They don’t live in Germany nor Switzerland.
I will never have her… (she’s Russian, lives somewhere in Asia) but she’s only like 4‘10

@Sneir is in germany too

i suppose spaghetticel means italia i just want to say your country is in bigger shit than j thought i visited recently i only saw fucking jungle niggers and bunch of shitskins and tbh your foids are shit only at centre od Milan i saw some hot whores rest of them looked like shit but they are still chad only.
Youve only been to Milan. Milan is paradise compared to the South of Italy

i suppose spaghetticel means italia i just want to say your country is in bigger shit than j thought i visited recently i only saw fucking jungle niggers and bunch of shitskins and tbh your foids are shit only at centre od Milan i saw some hot whores rest of them looked like shit but they are still chad only.
Yeah it's garbage

it never began for sub 8 whites in Germany. Every woman is lusting after blacks and arabs

I'm not German. Sneir is.

But I speak a bit of it, yes.

it never began for sub 8 whites in Germany. Every woman is lusting after blacks and arabs
lots of arab men that go to the west end up marrying blonde white women .don't know how that works but i always hear these stories

It’s because @Sneir has a large harem and many men are left with nothing.

Germany mogs Med countries on every level. They speak English and Incels have been Advertised in there media. JFL at Spain legalising Beastilty.

As long as they are not German Jew its okay

he is slav

S1

S2