Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Germans are blackpilled

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
So this youtuber (Chad) posts bluepilled videos.
"Do girls only like bad boys?" is the title of the video.
He interviews a girl in this video. I didn't watch it but I guess the girl lied anyways.
The responses are lifefuel. German men aren't dealing with women's ridiculous standards as much anymore.
The most liked responses:
IMG 20190111 034943

" all that talk about what these girls want. What do they have to offer nowadays... Nothing. You can forget about them"
IMG 20190111 035001

"fucky fucky with the bad boys and then take the good guy to start a family. What a honor"
IMG 20190111 035017

"just unsubbed this shitty channel. Only these shit videos in which there's just some random bitch who presents her opinion that nobody is interested in. Go out and get to know women yourselves instead of watching these shitty videos. I'm asking myself where he finds these dumb women for these videos.
(women) always are entitled but don't have anything to offer themselves. These cunts aren't even able to cook. They should be kept in a basement tied to chains and the chain should only reach to the kitchen. "

Last edited:
Male anger will only keep rising. That's encouraging. I am tired of feeling like we are the only people pissed off about the shitty deal society has handed us.

Male anger will only keep rising. That's encouraging. I am tired of feeling like we are the only people pissed off about the shitty deal society has handed us.
I feel like around 30% of males are already blackpilled in some countries. It's so great and makes men feel united.
Male anger is a real thing and it will increase successively.

I feel like around 30% of males are already blackpilled in some countries. It's so great and makes men feel united.
Male anger is a real thing and it will increase successively.

Oh man you give me hope. I fucking hope so. We need a boiling point. Male rage is the strongest force on the planet. Enough angry men united in purpose and principle can accomplish absolutely anything.

The reason the Japanese have done nothing about their situation is they are so soyed they can't even muster a shred of anger at what's happened to them.

I hope above all else we don't go out the same way as them.

I'd rather go out in a revolution than silently like a pathetic cuck.

Germans are getting angry again? Good..:feelshmm:

Oh man you give me hope. I fucking hope so. We need a boiling point. Male rage is the strongest force on the planet. Enough angry men united in purpose and principle can accomplish absolutely anything.

The reason the Japanese have done nothing about their situation is they are so soyed they can't even muster a shred of anger at what's happened to them.

Well said
This is one of the things that keeps me going, I'm curious about what the future holds

The nukes must have been secretly filled with soylent or something.
JFL

False.
Japan is a special case because of their social conditioning against the men to never rebel and be polite.

Even then, the Japanese just retreat to NEET instead of going blaze, being raised as high inhib.

Japanese men recently have been getting more violent, lashing out at the society thay has abandonded them. If you seen the news, there has been two recent attacks in Japan by single autist men, which is higher than even some 'high T' European nations.

I don't doubt ERing will be more popular day by day. As virgin men increases globally, so does mass killings. Both things goes hand in hand.

Furthermore, Japan isn't the main cultural exporter of the world, USA is. Hence things like Russian school shooting are learned from them.

post more stuff like this, i want to believe they are not as cucked anymore, that 'bomber harris super star' shit has shaken my faith too much

False.
Japan is a special case because of their social conditioning against the men to never rebel and be polite.

Even then, the Japanese just retreat to NEET instead of going blaze, being raised as high inhib.

Japanese men recently have been getting more violent, lashing out at the society thay has abandonded them. If you seen the news, there has been two recent attacks in Japan by single autist men, which is higher than even some 'high T' European nations.

I don't doubt ERing will be more popular day by day. As virgin men increases globally, so does mass killings. Both things goes hand in hand.

Furthermore, Japan isn't the main cultural exporter of the world, USA is. Hence things like Russian school shooting are learned from them.
Your responses sound like a butthurt asian. Japan is cucked. Their incels are cucked. I like japan, but its fucked. Look at what they could do in 1995. Look at them now. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack