Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious germancels gtfhi

3000showers

3000showers

✩✩✩✩✩
★★★
is 2500€ gross salary enough to live in germany? otherwise i dont even bother to learn this language

Last edited:
2500 what? apples? oranges? british pound? dollar? euros? yen?

Germany is cucked. Don't go there.

Before or after taxes ?

He said "2500€ gross", so that should be before taxes.
I only know the English word "gross" which means disgusting and the German word "gross" which means tall, big or large

I only know the English word "gross" which means disgusting and the German word "gross" which means tall, big or large
"Gross" can mean a couple more things in English, amongst which "consisting of an overall total exclusive of deductions" as the Merriam Webster puts it.

Why go to germany
Im looking for jobs in foreign states and the german sites looks like it says " come here everyone Welcome " full with pictures of niggers dressed as doctors

, but it seems that the pay isnt that much higher
Only doctors and a few other jobs are 3x the salary.
This shit is worth it just if you are from the philippines or some shithole

In the other countries i cant find the equivalent of my job , the pay is lower , taxes and rent are higher
Fuck this shit

Last edited:
Im looking for jobs in foreign states and the german sites looks like it says " come here everyone Welcome " full with pictures of niggers dressed as doctors

In the other countries i cant find the equivalent of my job , the pay is lower , taxes and rent are higher
Fuck this shit
yeah i get it but watch out for taxes immigrant thugs

Don't come to Germany unless you're NT and Chad-lite. It's over for you here otherwise. It's also very dangerous in big cities. It's not worth it, trust me.

Fuc
Germany has one of the highest taxes in the world.

But 2500€ is solid

Don't come to Germany unless you're NT and Chad-lite. It's over for you here otherwise. It's also very dangerous in big cities. It's not worth it, trust me.
Average liberal progressive country.

I wouldn't say it's very dangerous in big cities but you might feel uncomfortable because there are almost no white people, almost only niggers and sandniggers

Germany has one of the highest taxes in the world.

But 2500€ is solid
Translated in net is like 2000 i guess
How much does it cost to live there?
I find every kind of estimate online , each different from the other

is 2500€ gross salary enough to live in germany? otherwise i dont even bother to learn this language
where are you from originally? Your passport?

Translated in net is like 2000 i guess
How much does it cost to live there?
I find every kind of estimate online , each different from the other
Rent and house buying has become extremely expensive the last years. I don't know how much an average apartmenr costs, but Munich is the most expensive city in Germany

exactly, and I say that as a half-German
Im evaluating if its worth to go somewhere else because im a poor wagecuck ,
but at this point i think living and working while at my moms house is the only wise financial move

I wouldn't say it's very dangerous in big cities but you might feel uncomfortable because there are almost no white people, almost only niggers and sandniggers
Depends on the city ofc. But where I live there's way too much shit going on in the streets for a 1st world country. And like you said, it's like 50% sandniggers of all kind, 30% white people of all kind and 20% niggers.

Depends on the city ofc. But where I live there's way too much shit going on in the streets for a 1st world country. And like you said, it's like 50% sandniggers of all kind, 30% white people of all kind and 20% niggers.
welche Stadt/what city ?

In munich is a monthly rental apartmen 2500 mang. Never go to germany its stinky shithole full of arabs turks and lgbt cucks

In munich is a monthly rental apartmen 2500 mang. Never go to germany its stinky shithole full of arabs turks and lgbt cucks
How can all these unskilled shitskins afford it?

Will ich lieber nicht verraten, falls hier irgendwelche Glowies unterwegs sind.
Okay, in welchem Bundesland bist du denn oder welche Himmelsrichtung, wenn du ganz paranoid bist ?

I'm not sure.

I've heard of graduate students in Germany, though.

How can all these unskilled shitskins afford it?
Poopskins normally get housing from government that means from wagecucks-slave taxes. So they fuck JB stacies while we have to rot. The other part is conected to criminal family clans so they can aford it.

It is enough but I don't recommend you move to germanistan. It is atrocious living here.

ded srs

It is enough but I don't recommend you move to germanistan. It is atrocious living here.
yeah , the salary for my job is too low if i need to pay any rent. i would live a worse life considering being a manlet + foreigner from leech country status + poor

yeah , the salary for my job is too low if i need to pay any rent. i would live a worse life considering being a manlet + foreigner from leech country status + poor
If you're from a sandnigger country just thugmaxx. German courts way to shit to do anything about it.

average shitskin immigrant

Definitely enough if you live an incel lifestyle unless you want to live in Munich, kek

Definitely enough if you live an incel lifestyle unless you want to live in Munich, kek
jfl , the only few job offers i saw are there
its ogre

jfl , the only few job offers i saw are there
its ogre
2500 gross is around 1700 net and the rent in Munich is like €800-1000 minimum (unless you wanna share your room with normies), kek

2500 gross is around 1700 net and the rent in Munich is like €800-1000 minimum (unless you wanna share your room with normies), kek
rent is 1000 euros in my shitty hometown bro hahahahahaha. in munich it's way higher

Bruh
I earn more in my shithole