Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL German woman low-key makes fun of Korean women for having smaller boobs and soys love it

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Meanwhile, when we talk about average racial differences in various bodily traits, which may or may not be linked attractiveness, we get called weird creeps and that this is why we are incel:feelsugh::feelsseriously::soy::foidSoy: (which, in a way, it is, but not like the soys think about it:feelsjuice:.)

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/K2YyU-V1mhU

The comments are filled with people laughing at how the dude is trying his hardest not to look at her boobs:ha..feels:. She's just making fun of the women from his country, including of course women like his mother, sister if he has any, and so on, and he's still trying to be respectful to the point of looking ridiculous, the mental colonization is insane:lul::lul:.

Seriously though, I legitimately still don't get why people would go or actually move to a country when they laugh at the way the locals look. I get that most normies, especially women, love to feel superior to others and like they are surrounded by people uglier than themselves, but still, living in a place while openly joking about how the locals look is just weird to me.

Jfl, even pajeetas and sandwhores joined in on this:feelskek:, yet men with racial preferences are apparently weird and evil:feelsUgh:. @comradespiderman29 @Made in Heaven

Foids should't be allowed to speak

God that guy is so fucking brainwashed. Muh be respectful to women, i would throw acid at her on the spot

She's just jealous because noodles mog her overall

That's quite an idiotic take to posses, bigger breasts don't give you any sort of advantage whatsoever, infact they are a detriment due to bigger breasts causing back pain in women, and how it also makes running a bit more difficult, if you do not have any children, they simply take up space and add weight to your body which negatively impacts how fast you can move, what is she on about? And why do women argue over things like this.

Does she possess some sort of insecurity which involves Korean girls specifically? Why?

Screenshot 20240326 000251

Foids are jealous as dogs when it comes to smv. Also skinnier foids make them insecure, have you noticed how hostile fat foids are. Korean foids gained immensely smv so other foids kinda hate them. Same as brown ethnic hoes hate white hoes. Jfl at her bragging about her "curves" she has narrow hips with wide belly and no boobs, D my ass.

@Left4DeadDarkie
This is a foid jfl ban this bitch

fuck man where the hell is my big titty white euro becky at

koreans have the kpop halo and can pull euro or south american beckies that are into that crap

btw she;s right. noodlewhores are flat as fuck

the only type of noodlewhores I've seen that consistently have big tits are hmong foids

Last edited:
Foids are jealous as dogs when it comes to smv. Also skinnier foids make them insecure, have you noticed how hostile fat foids are. Korean foids gained immensely smv so other foids kinda hate them. Same as brown ethnic hoes hate white hoes. Jfl at her bragging about her "curves" she has narrow hips with wide belly and no boobs, D my ass.

Femoids get jealous & infight with each other quite easily.

She only lives there because she feels good about herself from the soothing ego boosts she gets by mogging the locals. Pure egocentric narcissism

Noodlewhores look like ricecels sometimes you can't even determine if it's some lu chink or chink lu